Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: 5x 3.7V 5x 3.7V 380mAh Lipo Battery Hubsan X4 H107 Walkera Super CP Mini CP Genius CP Lipo Battery Hubsan X4 H107 Walkera Super CP Mini CP Genius CP
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro

on June 12, 2014
The battery the Hubsan X4 comes with is a 250Mah battery - lasts about 6-7 minutes - these last about 10 minutes, and are inexpensive - they are a tad longer so they don't "clip in" quite as snug, i.e. if you crash it they have a tendency to slide more than the original, but otherwise work perfectly, and do indeed extend the flying time about 3 minutes. Highly recommended as the single stock battery just isn't enough time. They take about 30 minutes or so to charge on a decent charger, probably longer on a computer/laptops usb port.
on September 29, 2014
I fully charged all 5 batteries. Two of them would not spin the props of my Hubsan X4, and the other three lasted for less than 10 seconds each (before the LED's started to blink). The battery that came with the X4 works for about 8 minutes, as does the battery that came with the crash pack (both silver batteries). I also notice the blue tape around these 5 batteries is bulging (as if they are full of gas) - not sure if that is how they are made, or a sign of leakage. The supplier for mine was OKSTATION - they have been notified and I'll post an update as to how they handle the issue.

Update: The person at customer service for OKSTATION got back to me within one day and asked for pictures of the batteries to be sent. After reviewing the pictures, they said that the batteries were overcharged. I've asked for a refund - based on their findings, the batteries that were shipped are not compatible with the Hubsan X4 H107C charger.
on July 30, 2014
I bought these for a Hubsan X4 H107C. They get about the same flight time as the stock 380mAh batteries, but are somewhat heavier due to the blue tape. There is not a noticeable performance decrease due to the weight, but the quad does plummet a bit faster when performing aerobatics. More throttle needs to be applied than usual.

The reason I give it three stars is that every time the quadcopter hits the ground with more force than a touch and go or soft landing using these batteries, it completely powers off. You have to disconnect the battery, turn off the transmitter, and redo the sync process from the beginning. This makes flying somewhat of a hassle. This only happens with these batteries (not the OEM stock), and it happens with all five of them, so it's likely an issue with the batteries themselves and not the quad.
on November 22, 2013
you have to get these batteries if u have an mini cp not only thy flight time increases but the heli has extreme power, the fact that it brings 5 battery packs gives you 5 flights the battery last about 7-10 minutes on top of that the package came way before the estimated date!
on January 26, 2015
Very bad product. I have a mountain of these from other vendors. I've been doing the RC thing for a long time. Right out of the box, I charge each cell to capacity, before I test them. All five cells bulged dangerously. This is enough to make me not put them in the air, but I wanted to test. Two cells would not charge, and showed no power to the RC unit. Dumped. Of the three remaining cells, one went through ONE more discharge and charge cycle, before it would not charge again. Dumped. Of the last two cells in the pack, each one charged quickly, and lasted for about 60 seconds on the grounded test unit (props idling, unit not airborne) until they died, and would not charge. Pure garbage, look elsewhere. Picture uploaded of Stock and Tenergy silver units. It's hard to see if there is a bulge or not on the silver, due to shadows, but I hope you get the idea. None of the blue cells should bulge out like that.
review image
on February 13, 2014
These came earlier than expected. They fit and work almost perfectly. The wires need to be just a bit longer so you can twist the plug and lock it into the body of the copter so the CG is right. That's why I only gave 4 stars. However, even with the wires sticking out a little these are a great value and work perfectly.
on August 8, 2014
I decided to rewrite my previous review of this product from a 2 star to 4 stars. The reason in my first use of these batteries in my Super CP they didn't have as long of a flight time as the original smaller batteries but after using them several times the flying time increased dramatically. I don't know if it's common but maybe the batteries have to be used a few times to reach their full potential but now I'm getting increase flying time over the original 240mah batteries that came with the Super CP. These batteries are a bit larger than the originals but will fit into the battery case with a little fanes. I found I have to squeeze the sides of the battery case slightly to make them fit but they will go. I'm now happy with their performance. I would have given a five stars if they fit into the battery compartment easier but other than that they're great.
on November 27, 2014
I have to update this review, as what I wrote earlier is no longer true.
First, 4 worked and flied 4-7 minutes INSIDE the house, and 1 flew 1-3 mins.
2nd full charged all, every single one of them only flew for 1-2 minutes! I checked if my Hubsan X4 H107C had a problem, but my original battery flew for about 7 minutes WITH RECORDING, when the 5 batteries were not recording and flew 1-2 minutes! I am very unsatisfied, and I will ask for a refund. If I do, then I will change this review if I get or do not get my refund.
on February 10, 2014
Great replacement for the stock battery for my H107L. Noticeably longer flights, though I haven't timed them. Battery does stick out of the compartment a bit, but doesn't seem to effect the CoG too badly. Highly recommend these.
on November 22, 2013
Cost effective to order in bulk... Each battery lasts approximately 7 minutes, which makes flying the Hubsan a joy. Charge all and you'll be flying for over 30 minutes.