5.0 out of 5 stars PERFECT
Published 21 months ago by Loved it

2.0 out of 5 stars Too small-Too expensive-Wish I would've saved my money :(
Too small, too expensive, too tight. I already have a great butt and just wanted to enhance but these gave me a bubble butt. I hate returning stuff, especially over the internet or calling the "said" distributor so that is my problem, and my lesson learned. I can still wear them so I will with something that covers the waist and behind area because the material...
Published 5 months ago by Emily Perkins

5.0 out of 5 stars PERFECT, March 28, 2013
I have been looking for a pair of pants but was very afraid and skeptical because i am a size 11 and 12 in stretchy skinny jeans so i did not know what size i would be for these pants, i message the owner and she recommend me to get a size xxL, i was afraid because i wasn't familiar with this product and xxL i have always pictured it being way too big. But i took her advice, i opened the package, i was more afraid when i saw the pants but when i try them on, they stretched on their own to the perfection of my body. Around the waist it did not squeezed my sides to overlap my body or make my sides hang, it fit absolutely perfect, hugging every curve of my body! i recommend this to every lady, i will be ordering more soon!

5.0 out of 5 stars Sexy and I know it!, September 5, 2013
I freaking love these. I have a nice booty anyway but, come on!!! this is ridiculous, the make everything look so good. No gap in the pants from bubble butt syndrome, lightly holds in tummy and hips. Sexy

5.0 out of 5 stars Sexy white pants!!! Butt & legs look AWESOME!!, May 15, 2013
If you are looking for sexy white pants to give your hourglass shape & your round big booty-that added sex appeal!! LQQK no further: I love these pants they hug every curve and molds to my body. My legs/thighs look leaner and butt is looking sexy.

I placed an order for 4 items from fashion2love. This order rates as one of my BEST ONLINE shopping experiences. The seller Miri responds very quickly to email. She also provides her personal phone number and email with your purchase. If there are any questions or problems she is AVAILABLE because she wants to ensure the customer is satisfied with the purchase. She was so helpful!!!

I felt like I had a sales associate with me just like when I am in the store. She was able to answer all of my questions regarding sizing. If you are in doubt about what to purchase email Miri with your waist and hip measurements.

I am going to order additional items from fashion2love. I will be a lifelong customer as long as they are in business.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit...Great looking, August 10, 2013
I was concerned about the size I chose for my wife and contacted the seller. The seller returned my email within a couple of hours and said that she would make sure my choice was correct based off the info I gave her and adjust the order as needed. She later emailed me to let me know I had made the correct sizing choice. The pants delivered just two days after placing the order. My wife just tried them on and they look amazing. My daughter is begging for a pair and my mother-in-law says she is going to buy several styles. My wife is normally a 10 in levis and I ordered the xl by the sizing chart. GO BY THE HIP SIZE IN THE CHART. Great product and wonderful seller.

5.0 out of 5 stars butt lifting!, July 6, 2013
these jeans are truly butt lifting! i dont know how they do it, but they do. and they look amazing. they truly are very flattering. they are also very comfortable to wear.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Them, December 10, 2013
I bought these and I must say I absoultely love them and so does my husband. I was unsure of the size because everyone said go up a size....so I am 5' 3'' and 115 lbs. I bought a size large and they fit perfect on my wide Momma hips!!! I would totally recommend these to anyone!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good pants. Long for 5"3 women, February 20, 2014
I ordered 3 different pairs of pants this brand. Everything fitst perfectly. True longest. I ordered a size S. but I think in the future I will buy XS. Visually jeans slim figure. I would recommend these jeans to all women.
I liked of all: "U-Turn Jeans Women's Basic Skinny Leg Stretch Cotton Jeggings" in terms of fit. But at the waist fit better "U-Turn Style 381 - Brazilian style butt lifting, Levanta cola ....." and "U-Turn Style 1119 Butt lifting, Levanta Cola, Skinny Leg Premium French ..."

5.0 out of 5 stars Love love love!!!, February 19, 2013
This review is from: UT 381-Brazilian style butt lift, Levanta cola,Stretch cotton fashion skinny leg (Apparel)
Wow! These pants were far more than i expected. Every girl needs a comfy but cute pair of pants, a pair of jeans and a pair of white pants. Forget those uncomfy jeans and get these! Way better than any kind of pants i have ever owned! They are so nice and warm and hug every curve i have not to mention helps excentuate my backside ! Not only can i stop raving about the pants but the customer service is unbelievable! The woman who i believe owns or manages the company Mira was so extremely helpful and answered all my questions super fast! The sized to run small so when i purchased a large they were to small. I contacted Mira through email and she was so nice and fast responding she shipped out an xl within the next week! Girls if you dont get your hands on these pants i will and i might buy them all!

5.0 out of 5 stars Thanks to the reviews!!, November 13, 2013
Just received my pair today and I'm so happy I read the reviews first. I ordered a large and I'm 5'4", 145 lbs. They fit like a glove, Great material and very flattering. I will certainly be ordering more in other colors!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Most amazing pants I have ever purchased!, August 15, 2013
I bought these after reading all the reviews and was skeptical about buying pants online. So glad I did, they fit and feel amazing! I'm 5'9 and 140 lbs and ordered a large, i'm normally a medium and they are perfect. If you are unsure about the size contact the seller, she writes back immediately and is very helpful. Will be ordering more soon.