Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: 65W AC Power Adapter/Battery Charger for HP/Compaq 384019-00
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on March 7, 2013
I read the reviews for this product before purchasing it and they were mostly positive. So I didn't have any reservations that this product would not be a good replacement for my OEM charger. After a few weeks of using this charger with my HP DV6 laptop, I am happy to report no problems or concerns.

Pros: Works as desgined. Cost was excellent.

Cons: None to date.
on January 31, 2013
Works great! The cord could be a little longer though; it is slightly shorter than the original. I didn't realize that it was going to have an additional USB outlet on the power brick.
on September 20, 2014
Don't buy this! I just purchased this charger at the end of August. Today, less than a month later, the charger started smoking and melting from the inside out. Thankfully I immediately pulled it from the outlet before it could do any damage except to itself. However, what if I hadn't been home? Would I have come home to a half charred home? I don't even want to think about what could have happened. Super dangerous!
on February 3, 2013
Original adapter did not charge the battery fully. I notified the shipper and they quickly resolved the issue. I now have a new replacement, and it works perfectly. Thank for correcting the problem without a hassle. I'm a happy customers now.
on September 7, 2013
Power cord is slightly shorter but works just like the factory power adaptor, no problems so far plus price was good.
on August 30, 2015
For $6 it is kind of worth it in a pinch, but this will fail on you. I got about 3 months on this particular charger, but I didn't know how much longer I was going to keep using my old laptop, so it worked out for me at the time.

If you keep this charger stationary it may last a lot longer as the cord from the power brick part to the laptop is the one that will fail. After a while I had to wrap the charger cord around the laptop to get the charger to work, and then it finally stopped working all together.
on June 7, 2015
Product lasted less than 1 year Tried to contact seller and there is no information to contact seller. Charger started getting hotter and hotter then it would not charge anymore. Very dangerous. I will report item as a hazardous item. Could have started a fire.
on June 23, 2015
Charges well, but failed in 8 months due to power cord failure. It is probably near the end that plugs into the computer. This has happened a couple of times. I'm thankful that Amazon stands behind the purchase/warranty, even when the manufacturer cannot be contacted for warranty replacement. They offered me a refund, and I purchased another. Hopefully this one will be better made.
on November 23, 2014
Cord lengths are much shorter than original! Also, it's an un-grounded 2 prong plug (as pictured) rather than 3 prong.

Construction is made-in-china cheap but reasonable. The pins between the mains cord and adapter are not well seated on mine. I have to apply a good amount of force to connect it. I'm sure the pins will break eventually and I'll worry about it when that happens.
Gets pretty warm when plugged compared to original.

After six months it exploded with a loud pop. I touched the adapter and it was dangerously hot. Definitely a fire hazard. I can't believe I ever thought of leaving this thing unattended. No idea how this thing ever became UL listed.
on March 12, 2015
This is a dangerous product. Lasted about 15 min. Thank God. Might have started a fire if I had not been there. Plugged into my laptop, started working and suddenly realized a funny hot smell. Just as I was trying to figure out where the smell was coming from the power supply suddenly made a loud pop and stopped working. I unplugged and found the unit too hot to handle. I should have know better after reading some of the other reviews, but I decided to save a few bucks. Not a savings if I burn my office down or fry my computer...