Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-8 of 8 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Oct 18, 2011 11:47:08 AM PDT
Hopefully Amazon will price match.

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=12237772

Posted on Oct 18, 2011 11:30:24 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Oct 19, 2011 1:08:55 PM PDT
Lowell says:
Wow. Better hurry Amazon. Won't be long until I jump on that price.

Edit: Actually I'm going to hope that's an error and jump on it right now since it's $50 everywhere else and even the PS3 version of MGS HD collection on the Toys 'R Us site is $49.99. Also, free shipping that is supposed to be release date. Sorry Amazon, as much as I love you, customer loyalty can only go so far!

Posted on Oct 30, 2011 11:55:42 PM PDT
C. Marcil says:
I've placed a pre-order on TRU's website for it already.

I would cancel and switch to Amazon if they price match, since Amazon won't charge taxes I'd save a couple bucks.

Posted on Oct 31, 2011 9:01:07 AM PDT
A. K. says:
It's still $40 at Toys R Us, but it isn't taxless, that just depends on where you are now.

Unfortunately, my debit card snapped, so I shredded it, and I have no way of knowing my card number until the replacement comes in the mail. Stupid Toys R Us won't let me use Paypal for this item for whatever reason...

Posted on Oct 31, 2011 12:31:34 PM PDT
AngelGel says:
Amazon already matched the price!!!!

Posted on Oct 31, 2011 6:28:19 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Oct 31, 2011 6:32:25 PM PDT
A. K. says:
Awesome!! And there goes my TRU order then, Amazon is always better for me, even though I'll never probably use the Rising credit. Plus, I already have a game coming from Amazon that day, means less packages

Really hope it gets Release Day delivery though, so I can actually get it on Tuesday. Because of Veteran's Day, 2 day shipping doesn't come till 6 days after release, and I'm hoping I don't have to pay $3.99 to get it at roughly release.

Posted on Nov 2, 2011 11:01:22 PM PDT
Sam says:
Back to 49.97

Posted on Nov 3, 2011 7:34:14 AM PDT
A. K. says:
Good thing I already ordered it here then. If there's one thing that puts Amazon ahead of everyone for me regarding preorders, even ahead of release date delivery, it's their Pre-order Price Guarantee
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  6
Total posts:  8
Initial post:  Oct 18, 2011
Latest post:  Nov 3, 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Metal Gear Solid HD Collection
Metal Gear Solid HD Collection by Konami (Xbox 360)
4.6 out of 5 stars   (166)