4.0 out of 5 stars Nice addition to the garden
The feeder is so light we had to fill the base with kitty litter to keep it from blowing away. I think it was overpriced but the birds enjoy it so that's all that matter.
Published on May 20, 2008 by Margaret R. Bailey

3.0 out of 5 stars Birdbath with water wiggler
The manufactures write up stated "Because birds love moving water - Water Wiggler works great to attract birds!"
Unfortunately the birds that visit my yard avoided the birdbath because of the wiggler. Once the water wiggler was removed - I now have birds flocking to the bird bath.
Published on July 16, 2008 by C. Simmons

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Birdbath with water wiggler, July 16, 2008
C. Simmons (Massachusetts) - See all my reviews
This review is from: API 390 Water Rippling Bird Bath with Pedestal and Water Wiggler (Lawn & Patio)

2.0 out of 5 stars Expensive plastic!, June 27, 2008
It is OK for a bird bath, appears to be sturdy and the water wiggler works fine but if I had it to do over again I wouldnt have spent the $50 for it. It turns out that my Mom has 2 identical bird bathes w/out the wiggler that she picked up for $15 each at a local discount store.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice addition to the garden, May 20, 2008

1.0 out of 5 stars poor product, July 29, 2008
This bird bath is composed of heavy plastic, is poorly engineered and cheaply constructed. The bottom is so far from "flat" that it is nearly impossible to level.

4.0 out of 5 stars Better Than Expected., October 30, 2009
Arrived quickly. VERY EASY to put together. Attractive but the pedestal sides need to be thicker &/or stronger. Also the base could be inch or so wider for more stability. Filled the base with small rocks to help stablize. LOOKS GREAT! The Wiggler works well & easy to install. Overall would recommend esp since I've seen the birds enjoying it. Took some time for them to get use to the WW. Less expensive & nicer than any BB at the local stores for less than $100 & nicer than some of the more $$. Lets hope the WW lasts.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent 5 star, May 20, 2011
API 390 Water Rippling Bird Bath with Pedestal and Water Wiggler

Thank you everyone for your reviews. I bought it as this bird bath was the only one that seemed to have any positive reviews. Maybe it is overpriced but, if so then
the seller should listen and start selling it at a 10-20% discount or try and find it at a discount store as others have. Yes it is very light and will fall over but, instead of kitty litter or sand I filled it with water- 3 gallons worth at over 24 lbs.

1.0 out of 5 stars Unstable, June 19, 2012
The bottom had a hole in it, which I repaired with epoxy so I could weight it down with water; but I was never able to get the top dish to remain level. Finally threw it away. The "wiggler" does not have an on/off switch so you must take it apart and remove the battery to stop it. Oh, birds will use a bird bath whether it wiggles or not.

4.0 out of 5 stars birdbath, April 15, 2010
asenji6 (Levittown, PA) - See all my reviews
We just put this out about two weeks ago. It is a cute birdbath, but I thought it would be made of a heavier plastic. So far it has stayed in a upright position with sand on the inside, with the heavy winds we have been having.

2.0 out of 5 stars Pedestal bird bath with water wiggler, July 11, 2011
I was very excited when I saw this bird bath at the price advertised. I was really wanting a nice birdbath for the birds that I had been feeding. It was not difficult to put the birdbath together. But I have been very disappointed in it. It is not level--not because of where I placed it, but because the holes connecting the base to the pedestal are evidently not in sync. There is no way to get the base level--it slopes. I had tried turning it every which way, and even tried redoing screwing the base onto the pedestal. Nothing works. I just have a sloped birdbath that the birds do not use. If I had known this beforehand, I would not have purchased it. Water Rippling Bird Bath with Pedestal and Water Wiggler

1.0 out of 5 stars not at all sturdy, July 7, 2012
I purchased this product elsewhere, but should have gone to amazon to see reviews first. we filled the base with sand to weigh it down, leveled it and put it together. the wiggler is fine, but the base is simply sagging ... is not keeping its shape ... admittedly, it is very hot this summer, and it is in the sun, but it is completely off level now. barely holds a half inch of water. waste of money.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›