4.0 out of 5 stars T-Shirts are okay
I think the quality is fairly decent on the t-shirts, but don't order your regular size, order larger as they do shrink when washed; so if you like your t-shirts loose, order larger. If you're a medium, order a large and so on. Other than that, they're okay and would probably be great if I had ordered a size larger than what I normally wear.
Published on January 5, 2012 by Helen C

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT BUY THESE SHIRTS
I purchased 2 of these shirts to wear around the house. They are cheaply made from very thin material. The XL for ladies is so small that it fits my 11 year old grand daugher very nicely.
These are the very first items I have ordered from Amazon that I was VERY disappointed in.
Published on January 20, 2012 by mikey612

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT BUY THESE SHIRTS, January 20, 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars T-Shirts are okay, January 5, 2012
Helen C (Okotoks, AB, CA) - See all my reviews

3.0 out of 5 stars It was alright, July 15, 2012
I was basically looking for tshirts to do graphic designs on. These worked. They are tight so if you have a belly, order a size up. They also are not a thick material, but for me that's fine. They are about what I'd expected.

4.0 out of 5 stars like it mostly, April 20, 2012
After reading the reviews for this, I bought a size large instead of medium like I normally get. Women's t-shirt sizes can vary greatly, so I figured better too big than too small. The large is a little big on me, espcially since I bought it is use as an undershirt. But it's not huge on me and I am actually wearing it under a fitted sweater right now, so it's not too bad. It's just a little boxy, not truly fitted like I thought it would be.

I like that it has more of a sleeve on it than most fitted t-shirts I've gotten from places like Old Navy or Walmart. If your goal is to keep perpiration and deoderant stains off of your nicer clothes, the longer sleeve is helpful.

5.0 out of 5 stars nice, March 6, 2012
I bought this shirt to work in and I really like it.. its plain comfortable. It's length goes just right above my pants line. Fits perfect!

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice T-shirt!, September 3, 2011
The T-shirt is very soft and comfortable. Good fit too, very flattering on. Really good deal! Will definitely buy again!

4.0 out of 5 stars Simple and Basic!, June 25, 2014
I needed some plain shirts to wear with skirts and such so I ordered the black and white shirts. The item came on time and was nicely packaged. The reviews stated that the shirt was way smaller than the normal size so I bought a medium instead of a small and I regret listening to the other reviewers. The medium was a little too large and on the long side, a small would of definetly fit me right. So my point is to order your normal size but hopefully I will wash it to see if it will shrink to my size.

4.0 out of 5 stars REALLY pink!, November 15, 2013
I brought this shirt to wear when I am at work, it is hard to find a little pink shirt!

1.0 out of 5 stars Incorrect size, September 18, 2013
I ordered theses t<shirts In a size two XL thinking they were gonna be plenty big for me to wear after surgery. I received these about 4 or 5 days before surgery and they looked like 2xl in kids t-shirts I could barely wear one so luckily my mother is tiny and was able to wear these if you have any more questions please Email me, I know for now I will not not buy anymore merchandise from the manufacture

2.0 out of 5 stars Too small, September 2, 2013
Sandy A. "Sandy" (Takoma Park, Maryland) - See all my reviews
Would have been great except it was WAY too small. It was more like a medium than an extra large.

3900 Next Level Ladies' Cotton Boyfriend Tee
3900 Next Level Ladies' Cotton Boyfriend Tee by YS Garments, Inc/DBA Next Level Apparel