5.0 out of 5 stars Very Pretty
This case is very pretty and simple. It is just as described and it is very pretty. I love it and it is just what I expected.
Published 15 months ago by Carol Fezzey

3.0 out of 5 stars decent case
I liked the idea for this case but when I purchased it some of the rhinestones fell off before I even opened it and where the rhinestones were you can see the dried up glue but it is handmade so I can't really complain.
Published 18 months ago by Chanease Garvey

3.0 out of 5 stars decent case, January 26, 2013
This review is from: 3D Handmade Clear Bling Love Heart Crystal Rhinestone Diamond Skin Case Cover For iPhone 5 5g (Wireless Phone Accessory)

2.0 out of 5 stars One word - FRAGILE!!, February 8, 2013
Shazafar Khaja (Denver, CO United States) - See all my reviews
the crystals fall off just merely when you snap this case on. Taking it off is very hard and that will result in loss of almost all of the crystals on the back. I am returning this case.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Pretty, April 23, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Crystal Rhinestone Iphone 5 case, June 30, 2013
I love this case, just wish the sides were silicon so it wouldn't be so slippery- I'm afraid to drop my phone. I have rec'd lots of great compliments :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, January 30, 2013
I Purchase this item sometime ago and honestly I love the detail and how well it fits my phone.I also purchase this.item again.so that I could have another one in case they were out of stock.I recommend this product..

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!!, March 29, 2014
I love this case, I have received many compliments on how cute it is. Love the cute rhinestone feature and fact that the back is clear.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, March 22, 2014
Love love loved it so pretty and amazing and it came way before it's due date ! And such good price too !!

5.0 out of 5 stars Heart case, January 8, 2014
I love this case...get many compliments. The dangle on the side fell off quickly. My hubby re-attached with fish line, but still came off. I use it the way it is anyway... The little attachment circle for the dangle barely shows.

1.0 out of 5 stars i did not like it at all, January 4, 2014
I thought it was for iphone 5c good thing i own ipod 5 and i could use it thankz anywAys

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Buy, June 23, 2013
I am very happy with the purchase and I have recommended them to all my family n friends and will sure shot buy again from them. I have actually saved them in my favorite sellers list which is very rare considering my persona.

Simply love it. i bought this case for my wife and she is very happy about it.

Rate and Discover Movies