Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Sep 4, 2010 3:30:20 PM PDT
K. Gorga says:
Does anyone know if this is scheduled to come out on DVD in the 3D version at any point?
I want to own it in 3D, so I don't want to buy the regular version only to have them release a 3D version in a year or something. But knowing Disney and their neverending greed, I fully expect them to do exactly that - get everyone to buy the DVD this way first, then 2 years later release the "special edition" 3D version so they can get everyone's money twice.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 8, 2010 6:37:16 PM PST
Ryan Palmer says:
It is coming out in Blu-Ray in 3D. For those of us who still have DVD, the studios are trying to give us the shaft and force us to buy a Blu Ray. Disney is one of the worst studios as they leave 90% of the special features off of their DVDs now and make them Blu-Ray exclusive.
It is out as of December 7th: Alice In Wonderland (Four-Disc Combo: Blu-ray 3D / Blu-ray / DVD / Digital Copy)

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 8, 2010 8:13:38 PM PST
K. Gorga says:
Ughhhh of course they are. Studios just love finding new ways to screw everyone over these days. And Disney is definitely at the top of that list.
Thanks for responding!
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  2
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  Sep 4, 2010
Latest post:  Dec 8, 2010

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Alice in Wonderland [Blu-ray]
Alice in Wonderland [Blu-ray] by Johnny Depp (Blu-ray - 2010)
4.1 out of 5 stars   (877)