Customer Discussions > Nintendo 3DS XL - Blue/Black forum

3DS XL Restarting problems

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Aug 28, 2012 10:16:11 PM PDT
ThatOneDude says:
Hello there! i was just wondering if anyone has the same problem as I do with my 3DS XL. I bought Kingdom Hearts for the 3DS but it wont let me play it. It starts up the game and then it takes me to the game menu. I select new game and I choose proud mode and yada yada yada... I click OK and The game begins. It loads then it tells me that An Error Has occured and has forced the software to close. This happens ALL the time. I thought it might be a little glitch so I went to the System Settings to try to reset to system. I click on "Other Settings" and I scroll to the right and guess what? THE 3DS XL FREEZES!!! That same message pops up "An Error has Occurred, Forcing the software to close. The system Will now Restart". What do I do? Can I fix this or is it a Dud?

Posted on Aug 29, 2012 5:31:48 AM PDT
D. Kerr says:
I have a launch 3ds and have yet to experience any freezing or crashing. You may just want to exchange it while you can to be on the safe side, as its obviously not supposed to do that. lol

Posted on Aug 29, 2012 3:55:31 PM PDT
Grap says:
I have the same message error when launching Nintendo 3ds sound, or reviewing the activity log. I have updated the system via wifi but still the same issue.
I am considering to send it back for an exchange.
My Nintendo is new since this morning

Posted on Sep 15, 2012 11:57:56 AM PDT
I'm having the same problem on my regular 3ds, took the cartridge back to exchange for another and t's still doing it. :(

Posted on Sep 15, 2012 12:39:37 PM PDT
Grap says:
Well I returned mine and received 1 day after my email a new Nintendo at home. That one is working perfectly

Posted on Sep 18, 2012 1:17:43 PM PDT
D. Kerr says:
Obviously no matter how well (or not) a system is built there will be one or two that just bug out. Play it safe and return it. Its not worth the headache down the road wondering if your system is going to die.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  4
Total posts:  6
Initial post:  Aug 28, 2012
Latest post:  Sep 18, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Nintendo 3DS XL - Blue/Black
Nintendo 3DS XL - Blue/Black by Nintendo (Nintendo 3DS)
4.7 out of 5 stars   (1,345)