ACDelco Radiators & Heating Components Best Books of the Month Shop Men's Watches Cloud Drive Photos nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums belkin Fire TV Stick Beauty Videos Introducing Handmade Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer wdftv wdftv wdftv  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now Learn more

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 1, 2011 12:41:14 PM PDT
Celia R. says:
Anyone else here wish Nintendo would release this on the 3DS too? It's too great a game to just have on the Wii!

Posted on Nov 5, 2011 5:51:34 PM PDT
saskamazon says:
that would be great .... maybe they will at a later date. crosses fingers. does look good on the Wii.

Posted on Nov 13, 2011 6:17:51 PM PST
NightSalt says:
I really doubt it. They would make an original Kirby game if anything.

Posted on Nov 18, 2011 12:51:02 AM PST
R. Cooper says:
A 3D version of Kirby's Adventure is now available on the 3DS e shop if you're interested. I have it on the Wii's virtual console and I can say that it stands the test of time better than most NES games. Really delightful.

Posted on Nov 25, 2011 10:51:15 AM PST
David L. says:
Nintendo released Super Mario Land and Super Mario Land 2 in the Virtual Console right before the release of Super Mario 3D Land. With 3D Classics: Kirby's Adventure and Kirby's Dreamland in the Virtual Console, it won't be hard to suspect an original Kirby game coming soon, probably in 2012.

Posted on Sep 22, 2012 7:51:53 PM PDT
Landa says:
I am expecting a kirby for 3ds in 2013
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  6
Total posts:  6
Initial post:  Nov 1, 2011
Latest post:  Sep 22, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Kirby's Return to Dream Land
Kirby's Return to Dream Land by Nintendo (Nintendo Wii)
4.7 out of 5 stars (203)