4.0 out of 5 stars Good but leaks
I use this bottle for olive oil. It does the job, but does leak a little around the base of the top. If that was corrected, it would be a perfect bottle.
Published on December 7, 2012 by denpq

1.0 out of 5 stars 3M 37720 12 fl. oz. Capacity Detailing Squeeze Bottle
Published on July 5, 2012 by Lindsey M

1.0 out of 5 stars 3M 37720 12 fl. oz. Capacity Detailing Squeeze Bottle, July 5, 2012
This review is from: 3M 37720 12 fl. oz. Capacity Detailing Squeeze Bottle (Automotive)
I bought two of these bottles to use for quick-access cleaning solution in my bathrooms, but they are completely useless to me, since they leaked from the collar of the screw-on lid when turned upside down. It didn't matter how tightly I screwed the lids on. So I would not recommend using these for liquids if you don't want a big mess. They might work for something more viscous.

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible product, lid does not close right and it drips., December 23, 2012
Spend a few extra bucks for a 'professional quality' queue bottle. I put olive oil in the first one and it dropped all over the counter, avoid at al cost.

1.0 out of 5 stars DUSTY and discolored, September 20, 2012
Dawn Belair (St. Petersburg, FL United States) - See all my reviews
This item came to me and it looks like it's either been used or hopefully it has just sat in a dusty warehouse yellowing over time. And there is red marker writing on the top, as if to be maybe an item number... very disappointed!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but leaks, December 7, 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars good product, May 30, 2013
Kelli (Chisholm, MN, US) - See all my reviews
easy to use, comes in handy for a variety of purposes - I mainly use it to pour pancake batter into for making mess-free pancakes

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great for honey, July 26, 2012
I love this bottle. I use it for honey and it works great. I'm ordering another for flavored honey and one for mustard. I had to cut the tip a tiny bit for the honey.