Safeguard your favorite stuff with Scotchgard — everything from rugs, sofas, and apparel in your home to child safety seats and floor mats in your car. Scotchgard repels liquids and blocks stains, and its strong protection pushes spills away from fabric fibers so stains release easily. It won't change the look, feel or breathability of fabrics, and it's safe to use on delicate and dry clean only fabrics such as silks and wools.
It's ideal for use on clothing such as skirts, blouses, polos, silk ties, dress and suit pants, suit jackets and caps. Also ideal to use on upholstery and home fashions such as table linens, slip covers, chair cushions, throw pillows, curtains, fabric sofas, and chairs.
More than 100 Uses for Scotchgard
You'll be amazed at all the things in and around your house that Scotchgard can help protect.
- Fabric Sofas and Chairs. Protect your furniture from spills and stains — spray them with Scotchgard to repel liquids and stains.
- Canvas Shoes. Keep your classic canvas sneakers looking newer, longer.
- Tablecloths. Don't let food and beverage stains ruin your tablecloth.
- Child Car Seats. Keep your kids' car seats looking clean — even after spills.
- Messenger Bags. Keeps your bag safe from stains, dirt and moisture.
- Umbrellas. Don't let the elements ruin your favorite umbrella.
For more than a century, 3M has applied innovation and technology to improving our customers' lives and supporting their business goals. Today the company, from its headquarters in St. Paul, Minnesota, serves industrial and commercial customers and consumers in nearly 200 countries. The 3M brand, across thousands of products, represents consistency, superior quality, and value.
4106D 10-Ounce Fabric and Upholstery Protector
At a Glance
- Repels liquids and blocks stains
- Protects items all around the house — clothing, upholstery, chair cushions, table linens, and more
- Pushes spills away from fabric fibers so stains release easily
- Won't change the look, feel or breathability of fabrics
- Safe to use on delicate and dry clean only fabrics such as silks and wools