Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

on March 30, 2016
After years of breathing dust, mold, plenty of VOC's I finally sprung for the filter system.

These work nicely keeping your carbon cartridges from fouling up too quickly. I used to have a mask that had both these filters, carbon filters, and the "low voc" purple disk filters all on one system, I do miss that setup, like a triple redundancy.

Make sure you have the right filter system for your job, lungs are pretty important, especially later on down the line.
on November 15, 2012
They items are as described. But the title is misleading. There should be no mention of the 72 ea/case if they are only selling them as a 6 pack.
on January 14, 2013
I felt ripped off when I bought three of these cartons expecting 72 of the paper mask filters in each box as the label implies-------- 72 EA/Case [PRICE is per EACH]

There are small boxes with only 6 of these disposable filters that can be used a few times at most. It becomes an expensive alternative. The filter isn't particularly more sophisticated to make than a coffee filter. I also had trouble finding these anywhere. So now after I dropped all this cash I'm looking at other types of personal protection equipment for dust.

The mask/respirator works great and you need to replace these filters frequently. But there are other brands and types of dust protection. How can you advertise 72 in a case and then deliver 6.

BOGUS!
on July 22, 2011
Couldn't' find these anywhere in the big box stores where they sell the corresponding respirator. Kinda sucks. Glad to find them online and in a multi-pack. I was happy to not breathe drywall for a week. Would highly recommend. Bite the bullet and get em.
on October 31, 2015