- Coarse fibers coated with resin and mineral throughout the pad provide high performance over the life of the pad
- Aggressive stripping action removes finish, dirt, and buildup quickly and thoroughly
- Open construction resists loading and clogging
- Washable, reusable pad reduces supply costs
- Available in sizes for rotary and automatic floor machines running at low speed (175-600 rpm)
0 items added
To add items, choose from the table below
3M 7200 Black Stripper Pad (Case of 10)
|Price:||$81.82 - $166.53|
|Manufacturer Series Number||7200|
The industry standard against which all other stripping pads are compared. Maintains consist... See more product details
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
The industry standard against which all other stripping pads are compared. Maintains consistent high performance throughout the life of the pad. Black, 10 per case
From the Manufacturer
3M™ Black Stripper Pads 7200 , the industry standard against which all other stripping pads are measured, provide nearly 40 percent greater initial cut than competitors and offer high performance throughout the life of the pad. Coarse fibers and abrasives provide aggressive stripping performance, removing two to three layers of old finish. The web of fibers is permeated throughout with a uniform coating of resin and abrasive mineral particles, consistently delivering impressive cut over the life of the pad. The pad’s open-textured, non-woven construction resists clogging, allowing stripping solutions to flow through the pad. The pads are approximately ¾ inch thick and sized for round and rectangular low-speed (175-600 rpm) rotary floor machines and automatic scrubbers.
Floor stripping pads remove old and soiled finish, sealer and contaminants from floor surfaces in preparation for recoating. Stripping is the first step in a maintenance program and also appropriate when scrubbing will not achieve the desired results. This remarkable stripping pad incorporates abrasive particles bonded securely to coarse fibers to provide the degree of abrasion necessary to remove the finish, yet will leave a surface smooth enough for recoating. Stripping pads are used with water-based or solvent-based stripping solutions. They can also be used with appropriate chemicals to clean heavily soiled hard-surface floors such as concrete.
For more than a century, 3M has applied innovation and technology to improving our customers’ lives and supporting their business goals. Today the company, from its headquarters in St. Paul, Minnesota, serves industrial and commercial customers and consumers in nearly 200 countries. Building and Commercial Services products—a diverse category including environmental monitors, floor mats, fire barriers, and cleaning solutions—help customers maintain clean, safe, and attractive facilities. The 3M brand, across thousands of products, represents consistency, superior quality, and value.
3M packages and labels its industrial/commercial products for purchase and use by industrial, professional, and commercial customers. Unless specifically stated on the product package or applicable product literature, 3M industrial products are not packaged, labeled, or intended for sale to individual consumers (ie., the general public).
Top Customer Reviews
Used the pad last night to strip out a portion of hallway. Pad performed well and best of all, no old floor finish loaded up on the business side of the pad! I used this pad with conjunction of a Clarke Boost autoscrubber and the action of the machine (picture an over sized orbital sander) kept the bottom side of the pad clean throughout the stripping session.
I have had experience with the 3M SPP pad (also sold here at Amazon) as well which according to Clarke should strip off all old floor finish (no it doesn't but it gets close!). The SPP pad is an excellent top scrub pad but it doesn't remove all floor finish. So here is how I use the 7200 pad w/ the Clarke scrubber:
1. Mix your stripper solution as per the instructions. If it's less than 6 coats of floor finish, then you can dilute it some. Mop on the stripper liberally and let it dwell at a minimum of 10 minutes.
2. Place the 7200 pad on the machine. Lower the pad mechanism. Turn your water level to just barely above minimum. Go slow! 1st pass, strip with the squeegee UP.
3. Make another pass after completing the 1st pass this time with the squeegee DOWN, vacuum on and the water level turned up from 1/3rd to 1/2 of full. The higher water level will flush out the pad. I did this and there was no old floor finish residue on the bottom of the pad. Floor stripped out fine!
With this pad + an orbital autoscrubber (e.g. the Clarke Boost / Tomcat Edge Magnum)+ properly mixed stripping solution = a stripped floor!