|Item Weight||1 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||10.5 x 3.9 x 4.3 inches|
|Item model number||81434|
|Style||150 Grit, 4x24|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $6.99 shipping
+ $9.95 shipping
+ $9.98 shipping
3M 81434 4-Inch by 24-Inch Purple Regalite Resin Bond 150 Grit Cloth Sanding Belt - 5 Pack
|Price:||$11.80 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$17.50 (60%)|
Order it now.
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- This item is 3M 81434 4-Inch by 24-Inch Purple Regalite Resin Bond 150 Grit Cloth Sanding Belt - 5 Pack
- Used for Pneumatics, Sanders & Grinders
- The product is manufactured in United States
- 5 Belts Per Package
- For tough portable belt sanding jobs
- Features long-lasting, durable 3M¿ Cubitron¿ abrasive grain on a strong Y-weight cloth backing
- The closed coat feature provides a better finish and less aggressive cut than a comparable open coat abrasives of the same grade
- Resin bonded for heat resistance
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
I bought two boxes of the 3M purple belts when I bought the sander. I put one on and in less than 5 minutes the belt broke where the tape was.
Put another one on and it did the exact same thing. Put a third on and made sure I wasn't pressing on it or doing anything wrong and in less than 5 minutes it broke. I put the "almost smooth" belt back on to finish the job. One thing that I noticed was that the belt that came with the sander was overlapped and taped and the purple 3M was butted up and taped. It broke on the tape line every time. The tape seemed thin. The abrasive on the paper was file, no complaints there at all. The tape that holds it together broke every time. Maybe I got a bad batch or something but it didn't hold up like the belt that came with it did.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Longest lasting belts I know of, stay sharp and cut aggressively for hours of continuous use, as long as you don't overheat them or gum them up. Read morePublished 25 days ago by RMC
I've used these for quite a few years. They last a good long time. One nice feature of these is the seam is perfectly flat and non-directional. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Bob P
I've used these types of belts for years. They are durable and last longer than any others I've tried.Published 1 month ago by Thor