- Petroleum-based solvent softens or dissolves most non-curing adhesives, grease, and dirt
- Safely cleans glue from cured paint, chrome, and other metals
- Low VOC <20% aerosol is GREENGUARD Children and Schools Certified SM, meets CARB, OTC, and LADCO requirements, and helps contribute to LEED® credits
- Extended dwell time (wet time) for softening stubborn or dried-on glue
- Spray or wipe on; wipe off with no residual film
3M Adhesive Remover - Low VOC <20% Clear, 24 Fl Oz Aerosol, Net Wt 18.7 oz (Pack of 1)
|Price:||$24.64 ($24.64 / Adhesive) & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$1.83 (7%)|
Specifications for this item
|Item Weight||1.5 pounds|
|Number of Items||1|
3M(TM) Adhesive Remover - Low VOC <20% is a liquid cleaner degreaser with less than 20% VOC's. See more product details
Special Offers and Product Promotions
- Save 10% on 3M Metalworking Products with purchase of at least $100. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on 3M Woodworking Products with purchase of at least $80. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Working on a home project? Need some help? Check out Amazon Home Services and get a $20 Amazon Gift Card when you book your first service. Learn more
From the Manufacturer
3M™ Adhesive Remover- Low Voc less than 20% by weight, is a petroleum-based solvent, dissolves, degreases, and cleans. The adhesive remover is safe for use on cured paint, chrome, and metal. Spray it on or apply with a wiping cloth to dissolve and remove dirt, grease, tar, and many non-curing adhesives. Its extended dwell time (liquid time) allows it to soften stubborn dried glued and dirt. It leaves no residual film when wiped off. The solvent can also be used in place of many chlorinated and petroleum-based solvents to degrease surfaces prior to bonding.
Packaged as an aerosol, 3M low VOC (less than 20% by weight) adhesive remover is a liquid cleaner. It meets CARB and OTC volatile organic compound (VOC) emissions requirements and can be used in food and beverage facilities, schools, and other sensitive areas.
The first aerosol adhesive, manufactured by 3M Company in 1964, followed by spray lubricants and adhesive removers. Today, our society asks: How do you lessen your environmental footprint while maintaining or improving product quality? 3M answers with a line of low-emission versions of trusted 3M standbys that reduce VOCs by up to 50% while providing equal or enhanced performance. The entire 3M low-VOC line meets California Air Resources Board (CARB), Ozone Transport Commission (OTC) and Lake Michigan Air District Consortium (LADCO) VOC requirements, is GREENGUARD Children & Schools CertifiedSM, and helps contribute to LEED® credits.
For more than a century, 3M has applied innovation and technology to improving our customers’ lives and supporting their business goals. Today the company, from its headquarters in St. Paul, Minnesota, serves industrial and commercial customers and consumers in nearly 200 countries. The 3M Industrial Adhesives and Tapes division delivers application-specific products that provide durability, strength, and special characteristics such as temperature resistance and short- and long-term protection. The 3M brand, across thousands of products, represents consistency, superior quality, and value.
3M packages and labels its industrial/commercial products for purchase and use by industrial, professional, and commercial customers. Unless specifically stated on the product package or applicable product literature, 3M industrial products are not packaged, labeled, or intended for sale to individual consumers (ie., the general public).