|Item Weight||6 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||6 x 6.2 x 9 inches|
|Item model number||MS110MB|
|Number of Items||1|
|Manufacturer Part Number||MS110MB|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
3M Easy-Adjust Monitor Stand (MS110MB)
|Price:||$48.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
|You Save:||$0.54 (1%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- 3M Monitor Stand MS110MB, Easy Adjust, Black, 9.0 x 18.5 x 6.2 Inches
- The economical ergonomic LCD monitor solution
- Swivels 270 degree and tilts forward and back 30 degree for optimal ergonomic positioning.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
From the Manufacturer
Easy-Adjust Monitor Stand (MS110MB)
Upgrade your LCD monitor's basic stand by adding the ergonomic benefit of height, tilt, and swivel adjustments--all with just a touch. This 3M Easy-Adjust Monitor Stand features Easy-Adjust technology, so you can make quick adjustments that will benefit your ergonomic comfort and work productivity. This freestanding monitor stand swivels 360 degrees, so you can share your screen for quick collaborations at your desk, and then quickly move it back to your preferred position.
One Touch, Easy-Adjust Technology
This 3M Easy-Adjust Monitor Stand allows you to change the height of your monitor with the touch of a finger. The height adjusts up and down through a 5-inch range, and the stand rotates into portrait or landscape position. The stand also tilts 30 degrees forward and backward.
Great for shared desks or workstations, this adjustable monitor stand allows you to adjust and readjust your display quickly throughout the day. And, once you've moved the display, it'll stay right where you've positioned it. This technology ensures that the monitor stand will last through thousands of motion cycles without failing.
Offers Ergonomic and Organizational Benefits
An adjustable and personalized workstation can increase work performance and minimize eye, neck, and back strain. Simply adjust your monitor using the monitor stand to a comfortable, ergonomic position that suits you.
The monitor stand also provides organizational solutions for your workstation. Keep your monitor cables tidy and out of the way by routing them through the cord opening in the stand. With the cables tucked away and a smaller footprint on your desk, the stand will free up space on your workstation.
Easy Assembly Options
This 3M Easy-Adjust Monitor Stand attaches to any LCD monitor with 75 x 75 millimeter or 100 x 100 millimeter VESA-D monitor bolt hole patterns. Its freestanding design allows you to place your monitor anywhere on your workstation and easily rearrange your desk. The stand supports one monitor weighing up to 16 pounds.
This monitor stand also comes with a three-year warranty, 3M Easy-Adjust Monitor Stand, assembly hardware, and assembly instructions.
Easy-Adjust MonitorStand (MS110MB) at a glance:
- Height adjusts up and dow through 5-inch range
- Swivels 360 degrees and tilts 30 degrees forward and backward
- Rotates to portrait or lanscape position
- Supports one monitor up to 16 pounds
- Includes a three-year warranty
|Height Adjustment||10.6 inch||10.6 inch||12.4 inch||12.4 inch||8 inch|
|Max Arm Extension||24.5 inch||24.5 inch||25.5 inch||25.5 inch||19.5 inch|
|Weight Range||4.4 - 20 lbs||4.4 - 20 lbs||2.5 - 20 lbs||2.5 - 20 lbs||0 - 30 lbs|
|Monitor Screen Size||≤27 inch||≤27 inch||≤27 inch||≤27 inch||≤27 inch|
|VESA MIS-D 75mm and 100mm Compatible||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Warranty||5 years||5 years||5 years||5 years||5 years|
|Height Adjustment||5 inch||4 inch||4 inch|
|Weight Range||6 - 16 lbs||0 - 80 lbs||0 - 40 lbs|
|Monitor Screen Size||≤27 inch||N/A||N/A|
|VESA MIS-D 75mm and 100mm Compatible||✓||N/A||N/A|
|Warranty||3 years||30 days||30 days|
Top Customer Reviews
Let me say this again: If you adjust the two springs in back correctly (Yes, it can take many turns of the screwdriver to get there...), this *CAN* support any weight screen staying put at *ANY* height/angle, up to at least 1.5 times the rated screen weight. Reviewers saying the spring is too strong or too weak for their screen's weight have not made this adjustment. One spring is hidden under a plastic cover by the "main" angle hinge, the other is in the middle of the vertical support column, accessed from below. Google "3M MS110MB" (no quotes) and the 3M company page for it has links to useful PDFs of dimensions and specs, plus the end user manual.
Thankfully, the plastic covering the base and main column is purely aesthetic.Read more ›
Finally, the price has gone way up on this stand. I think you can get much better ones for the price. (I bought it under 30 and it is over 50 as of this posting)
One great benefit of getting a LCD stand that I did not anticipate is the improved posture, and how much it improves my work. I got it to do portrait alone, as I didn't really think I need any ergonomic things to help, but once I used it for a few hours, I clearly noticed how much more comfortable it is to have good posture. Highly recommended!
- Ergonomics: I look at a computer screen basically all day, and I started getting a lot of neck strain. Buying this stand helped my personal office ergonomics a lot, allowing me to constantly adjust my monitor height depending on how I may be sitting or trying to use the monitor. It allows for basically full 360degree rotation for the monitor if you are in a field like programming where you may benefit from switching monitor orientation a lot.
- Stable: this seems actually a lot more stable than my old stand that came with the monitor
- Does not take up extra space! -- I really like how this stand is durable while taking up virtually zero extra desk space compared to the original stand.
- Only tech geeks with a mild obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD) like me or people who have a similar pet peeve in wanting things like picture frames to hang "perfectly straight" will know what I am talking about here...I really wish this stand would have a feature which allows you to temporarily "lock" into the horizontal and vertical axis (ie at 0, 90, 180, 270 and 360 degrees). I just HATE it when my monitor and/or the text I am reading on the monitor is not running parallel to my desk/floor. Without a locking mechanism or something to help you align the monitor, I find that I will often find my monitor just slightly askew after usage or adjustment of the stand. I then spend time adjusting and then wondering if it is "truly" straight--which seriously kind of drives me nuts. I know that this probably upsets the 1% of us out there--but if you are looking into this kind of monitor you very well be in that 1%.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Very easy to assemble and sturdy. Only issue I ran into was that one of the stands would not maintain vertical position. Quoting another reviewer was extremely helpful. Read morePublished 11 days ago by CrustyCat
The reason anyone should want to purchase this monitor stand is for its pivot function, which most stands do not do. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Doug Brown
Used these for a check in counter at a hotel to allow the staff to move the screen depending on their height. Read morePublished 2 months ago by DP
Product works well, is built well. I have bought about 20 of these now and none have failed.Published 3 months ago by Amazon Customer
after one year it refuses to remain in one place, no matter how you play with the adjustments. Their "phone number" which is on the back "made in China" label leads... Read morePublished 4 months ago by Norman Cutter
Easy assembly and mounting. Once adjusted, the monitor lifts/lowers effortlessly. The base swivel is a plus.Published 6 months ago by Tom Lin
didnt have to adjust anything. it works fine with my 23" monitorPublished 6 months ago by Samuel B.