Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: 3M Littmann Classic II S.E. Stethoscope, Breast Cancer Awareness Special Edition, Pink Tube, 2815
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on June 5, 2013
So I'm a graduating nursing student and decided to get one of these for myself. I had one that came in a student nurse pack that literally probably cost about $5. I never knew why everyone fussed over them when I could hear just fine. Then I bought a Littmann and learned!!

These stethoscopes have AMAZING quality. I can hear EVERYTHING so clearly. I hardly have to concentrate and listen now because this stethoscope delivers sound amazingly. The color selection is also great!
77 comments|18 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 18, 2014
I just purchased this product a couple days ago, the package came a little earlier than the expected date. I am so glad that I purchased this color. I am pleased to say that it works great and can't wait to use it over the summer! I can't get over how light it is and clear. (I am not an expert in stethoscopes but it meets my needs)
on June 1, 2015
love the color and it does its job but after always using Littmann stethoscopes this one has caused my neck to break out in a terrible rash/burn. Must be the plastic coating but i have never experienced anything like this before. I carry it in my pocket now but forgot momentarily and sure enough the rash and burning came back and took forever to clear up.
on February 5, 2015
I feel this stethoscope was ok for price. I Would describe it as middle of road. It's better than the single use isolation stethoscopes or those old Sprague stethoscopes. I've had the better more expensive Littman Master Classic II, and that can't compare. With this stethoscope the acoustic sounds aren't as great. A coworker bought a MDF stethoscope at same time I bought this one and I must admit her stethoscope was similar in acoustic sounds to the Master Classic II and cheaper than this Classic II SE. Although it has a heavier head. I gave this product one extra star for fast delivery. Otherwise a average product for what it was designed to do.
on January 3, 2014
I am in pharmacy school and was taking a class where they were teaching us how to take blood pressures (among other things). I wanted a scope where I knew I would not have a problem hearing and this was the right choice. A little pricey, but much better than the cheap one I bought a walmart...
on March 9, 2014
This stethoscope is perfect for me right now as a student in the nursing program. Got here fast and I can hear everything
on February 27, 2016
Bought this as a gift and item shipped quickly and gets used multiple times 5 days a week and has held up for the past year and a half or so very good. Worth the money and good quality product for people working in the medical field.
on February 7, 2014
Love. Just starting into health care field. Hopefully one day I can reach that PA or doctor position. Color is on point I think. Sound is good, part quality is good. I'm satisfied. Glad I did not purchase those cheaply prices ones, willing to pay more for quality! Still, this is reasonable!
on September 20, 2015
I love it & it represents an organization that I'm so passionate about . My friends & co-workers can't stop being very complimentary of it & the pretty pink breast cancer awareness color !! I appreciate the way your company went over & beyond to make sure I received it in a very timely manner!
on May 6, 2015
I ordered this stethoscope for nursing school & my career to follow. It is wonderful & is worth every penny! Littmann was recommend to me by a handful of nurses. I would now never buy another brand of stethoscope.