- Free 60-Day Tech Support: This item is eligible for FREE Tech Support for 60 days from the date of delivery. Over the phone, our trained technicians can help you set up, configure, connect, and troubleshoot so you can start enjoying your new purchase. Owners of qualifying products can reach Tech Support by selecting your product on the Contact Us page. Learn more
SquareTrade 3-year Office Protection Plan ($200-$250)from SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
3M MPro150 Pocket Projector
|Price:||$229.00 + $5.99 shipping|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Storage: 1 GB internal memory with 2GB mini SD Card
- Cordless: Download files from your digital sources and go!
- Media: Connects to your favorite digital media sources like PCs, DVD Players, iPods and iPhones, Digital Cameras and Cell Phones
- Sound: 2 x 0.5 watt built-in Speakers
- Long life: 20,000 hours LED life; Rechargeable battery with 90 minutes of battery life (high brightness mode)
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Special Offers and Product Promotions
From the Manufacturer
Download files and operate cord free.
Share fun images, videos and even demos right on the spot.
Plays well with others.
The 3M(TM) Mpro150 works with computers, cell phones, MP3 / MP4 Players, PDAs and more to project files, photos and movies almost anywhere there’s a surface.
The Latest and Greatest.
Designed to go with you, the 3M MPro150 projects images from 8 to 50 inches and incorporates next-generation features like built-in sound, a brighter and more colorful picture, plus battery life that lasts 2+ hours. Its also one of the most affordable full-featured microprojectors on the market.
With the 3M MPro150 in your pocket, you can turn almost any space into your personal projection room. Thanks to energy-efficient LED technology, it can deliver a whopping 20,000 hours of operation (typical LED life). Its unique Brightness Boost lets you increase luminosity by 20% at the touch of a button. And with 3M’s enhanced battery life, you can watch movies without plugging in.
Packed with Features
- Supports the most popular business apps in the Microsoft Office Suite(R) and Adobe PDF(R), as well as movie, music files and file formats such as jpg, tif, mp3, mp4, bit.
- 2GB standard interchangeable micro SD card and 1 GB of memory built-in.
- Connects to your favorite digital media sources: PCs, DVD players, iPods(R) and iPhones(R), digital cameras and cell phones.
- Fully equipped with sound, 120 minutes of battery life, screen size up to 50 inches and 15 lumens of brightness.
- Download your files from your digital source and go!
- Not intended to replace conference room projectors
- Up to 50" image in controlled lighting
- Audience of 1-5 people
What’s in the Box
Rechargeable Lithium Polymer Battery, Power Adapter with US, EU, UK, and AUS Plugs, Video Cable, Computer Cable, Table Top Tripod, Car Chargers (Optional), Adapter cable for Apple® products (Optional)
Read about our customers' top-rated projectors on our Projector Reviews page.
Top Customer Reviews
It is sort of crazy that it comes with a quick set up guide but no operating instructions. I'm used to looking things up though and easily found the PDF on the 3M Website.
The 3M MPro150 was a big disappointment for me. I bought this projector to use in my office to display documents and presentations during discussions, however even with all the lights extinguished (I have no external windows) performance was weak. The ambient light coming through my glass door window was enough to dim the output of the unit enough for it to be unreadable.
If we lived in a world without lights, this little gadget would probably rate higher, but we don't and it doesn't. With a maximum output of only 15 lumens, your viewing area has to be near dark in order to see the image with any clarity, even then the image seems to be spotted with out of focus area's. You notice this more when you try to project a document that has a lot of text (yes I did clean the lens). But this was not the worst feature for me. When the MPro150 is attached to the included tripod, it becomes back heavy and very unstable. This issue is magnified when you try to attach the video and power cables to the back. The thing just doesn't want to stand up....even with the legs splayed a good distance. I think that this issue could have been reduced if 3M would have made the tripod attachment in the middle or towards the back of the unit to counter the load of the attached cables. I will be trying another type of mini tripod to see if this problem can be eliminated.
On a positive note, the MPRO150 is a sleek and fashionable design and the unit comes with a multitude of goodies including; multi-country power adapter connectors, various audio connectors and a bag to protect the unit (which doesn't quite fit).Read more ›
In terms of the quality of the image, I have to say that the projector looks great projected against a screen or a plain wall. The box says that it works at up to 50 feet away from the surface being projected onto, and while I didn't test it at that great a distance, I got a great looking picture at all the different distances upon which I tried it.
As far as ease of operation is concerned, the unit is superb. The menu has some easily recognizable pictograms, and navigation is extremely simple. I had little problem going through Excel and PDF files, as well as the more vanilla PowerPoint and text files. Good stuff.
Connecting to other devices is pretty simple. It really is plug-and-play with the PC, and the iPod/iPhone hook-up worked quite well in being able to play music directly from the phone (though not, say, pictures from the phone). The smart card works well with the unit's file system, and I can't get over the projector being able to actually hold presentations, plus videos and all the rest. Very cool.
Overall, this device does everything that I could possibly have expected it to do. I would give it a solid five stars.
It would get five stars except for a couple of negatives:
1) Operation was intermittent apparently due to a bad battery connection; however Amazon replaced the original unit within five days of being notified
2) while it supports jpegs apparently there are jpegs and then there are jpegs: my wife uses two cameras, a Nikon SLR and a Nikon pocket camera; images from the SLR transfer via computer to the device with no problem, but images from the pocket camera give a "format not supported" message. The workaround is simple, just run the image through any photoshop-like application to reformat it and it works fine but it is puzzling that the problem exists at all.
As stated in other reviews, this device is not really suitable for projecting presentations for groups, but I would highly recommend it for any more intimate setting such as display of photographs to a friend (setting it on a table and projecting onto a sheet of white cardboard works fine) and it is absolutely perfect for my wife's art application.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
You need this if your going to do desktop presentationPublished 4 months ago by Philip J. Dalenberg
Unfortunately, there is no way for me to make my office dark enough to get a useful picture out of this projector. Read morePublished 12 months ago by JS
Very small does not light well in a class room setting takes for ever to load next slidePublished 14 months ago by Pen Name
I loved the idea.
BUT If you have a Mac that runs anything beyond OS7 this device will not mount to the desktop via usb, which means you can not transfer and load files back... Read more
The projector works perfectly . It meets my studious needs. I just wish that it was compatible with a few crafts needing projection. BomberPublished on March 20, 2014 by Jason Benford
I got this for Christmas a few years ago. I love it, I can stream Netflix off my (older) smartphone and once I found the right format, it holds lots of movies on the sd car. Read morePublished on December 7, 2013 by Kathryn Doheny
I had a big one to watch movies on my backyard with friends and I use to take it camping, but it was too big and a hassle until I found this one, it has great quality and it's... Read morePublished on September 16, 2013 by L. Arias