- Sorry, this item is not available in
- Image not available
- To view this video download Flash Player
|Price:||$23.49 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$11.36 (33%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
3M Paint Project Respirator is used for certain paint spraying, solvents and pesticides. Designed for performance and comfort, 3M Paint Project Respirator features a balanced design for a more comfortable fit. The swept back cartridges are positioned to enhance visibility making it easier to see the project you are working on. 3M Paint Project Respirator is a great choice in respiratory protection for the professional.
Use when around solvents, pesticides, and paint; helps protect against certain airborne contaminants.
As one of the leading designers and manufacturers of respirators in the world, 3M provides products that address the needs of both workplace, regulated applications and do-it-yourself, non-regulated applications. For workplace uses, employees may be exposed to known concentrations of harmful contaminants for part or all of the workday. In these situations, respirators are intended to help protect the wearer by reducing their exposure to airborne contaminants from a level that may be hazardous to one that is considered safe or acceptable according to government established levels. In addition, home users cannot easily determine exposure levels nor do they have ready access to the type of training medical evaluation and fit testing needed to be in compliance with workplace respirator standards. In these situations, respirators are intended to help keep non-harmful dusts and certain particles out of your nose, mouth and lungs and with some filters help eliminate annoying odors only.
This respirator is government approved by the National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH) as an N95 class respirator and is designed for workplace, regulated uses and applications. NIOSH certification means the respirator has passed stringent government performance standards including filtration efficiency testing and provides at least 95% filtration efficiency solid and liquid particles that do not contain oil.
1. Place respirator over mouth and nose, then pull harness over the crown of your head
2. Take bottom straps in both hands, place them in back of your neck, and hook them together.
3. Position face-piece low on the bridge of your nose for optimal visibility and best fit.
4. Adjust top straps first, then lower neck straps by pulling on ends. Do not pull too tight. Strap tension can be decreased by pushing out on back side of buckles. Perform a positive pressure seal check.
1. Place the palm of your hand over the exhalation valve cover and exhale gently. If face-piece bulges slightly and no air leaks are detected between your face and the face-piece, a proper fit has been obtained
2. If air leakage is detected, reposition respirator on your face and/or readjust tension of the elastic straps to eliminate leakage
3. Repeat above steps until a tight seal is obtained
One 3M respirator face-piece, one pair organic cartridges, two pair pre-filters, one pair filter retainers
Great fit, easy to use, have to wait to use it for my boat paintingPublished 1 day ago by Jurgen Craig-Muller
It is big on my face even with it adjusted and I can't wear goggles with it, if I need to. Otherwise it gets the job donePublished 3 days ago by Tiffany
not only does this work great while i'm doing fume or dust related work, it also neutralizes my own morning breath! fits well, fully adjustable, replaceable cartridges... Read morePublished 3 days ago by m3talsmith
While I am no expert on respirators, this one has certainly done a fine job for me over the last few years. Read morePublished 4 days ago by micpoc
Best shop purchase in a while. Stain and Polyurethane don't penetrate.Published 4 days ago by Levi Shelton
It is the best ever, I can smell nothing while wearing it. Perfect perfect perfect!! 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻Published 7 days ago by Maryam
Good product, great value compared to the big box stores. I would purchase this item again.Published 8 days ago by Amazon Customer
Works well for putting down epoxy on garage floor. Didn't smell any of the VOCs.Published 8 days ago by Ethan F.