|Item Weight||1.8 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||20.5 x 13.8 x 8.3 inches|
|California residents||Click here for Proposition 65 warning|
|Item model number||8979N|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
3M Performance Plus Nuclear Duct Tape, Slate Blue, 48-Millimeter by 54.8-Meter
|Price:||$31.97 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Slate-blue nuclear duct tape certified for low leachable halogens and sulfur
- Ideal for applications in the shipbuilding, nuclear power plant and stainless steel industries
- Offers 6-month clean removal from most opaque surfaces
- Sunlight and UV resistance for up to 1 year
- Measures 48-millimeters-by-54 meters (WxL); 13 milli-inches thick; weighs 1.6 pounds
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Compare to Similar Items
This item: 3M Performance Plus Nuclear Duct Tape, Slate Blue, 48-Millimeter by 54.8-Meter
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Dimensions||8.33 inches x 20.46 inches x 13.76 inches||1.94 inches x 6.63 inches x 6.63 inches||2 inches x 6 inches x 6 inches||8.33 inches x 20.46 inches x 13.76 inches|
|Item Package Weight||1.8 pounds||2.35 pounds||2.15 pounds||1.8 pounds|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Top Customer Reviews
After the epic birthing of a giant brown monster, I used 3M's performance plus nuclear tape to seal around the bathroom's door into the bedroom. To my surprise, my wife and children never did smell what I had to endure.
After 5 months, 29 days, I removed the tape, and I was happy to find no sticky residue left on the door frame.
I do see Amazon is now selling this for [...] I wish I would have waited, as I did pay full price.
Sexy never complains when I patch her up with 3M Performance Plus Nuclear Duct Tape. The Slate Blue blends right into the police box. I had to buy my second roll when the Master stole my last roll.
This stuff is so amazing, sometimes I think it's made out of wibbley, wobbley, timey, whimey...stuff.
Delivery was quick no matter where I was in space and time.
* I keep a couple of long pieces and back it with aluminum foil. Doesn't take much room in a cycling bag
* The same kind of aluminum backed tape occupies a spot in my go bag
* When my bicycle light died, I taped a spare LED flashlight to my helmet. Looked ugly but it worked.
* it's been used to tape a GPS to the dashboard of a rental van
* Nuclear Grade Duct made an emergency repair to my $160 CPAP mask until a $3 part is delivered. The tape doesn't have a rough surface or rough edge.
* It's tough but pliable in very tight spots.
* The edges don't curl
* I wouldn't be reluctant to use it on large scrapes if the bandages in my cycling kit were too small. It doesn't sting like spray on bandages.
* It can be used as a temporary repair,while glue or other adhesive cures. No marks when removed.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This stuff is fabulous for repairing everything that could be poorly repaired with regular duct tape or with Gorilla tape.
It sticks, and it is removable. Read more
This is the best duct tape u can buy sticks very good in all types of weather expensive tho but worth itPublished 11 months ago by Dennis P. Weisbruch
We use a whole bunch on a recent trip to Chernobyl. Worked great!Published 17 months ago by Doctor Right
I'd like to tell you a story. I used to work at a nuclear power plant.
It was the 26th of April, 1986 and a disaster was just underway. Read more
The nature of this product is mundane at best, more often critical, and it shouldn't be treated as a joke. Read morePublished on March 31, 2013 by PoePhreak
Think about it - tape made to make the Nuclear Regulatory Commission happy or tape made to keep NASCAR cars running? Read morePublished on November 27, 2012 by lomein
Stop with the corny joke reviews, please! ....Just Stop! Some of us would like to get real, usable information for such an (apparently) overpriced product.Published on October 28, 2012 by Amazon Customer
while working in Soviet Russia I encountered slight problems with leaky pipes and such. then reactor core four started to split, i covered it with Duct tape and left work that... Read morePublished on June 28, 2012 by Mic_94
This is superb stuff. It turns "No! No! Oh god please no!" into "Hmmff! Hmmff! Hff mff hnnn hmmff!!" with an ease other gaffa tapes can only dream of.Published on April 14, 2012 by Rich