5.0 out of 5 stars right for you
this product so nice and perfect
3M pocket projector Mp 180 cable for ipad, ipod, itouch is as mentioned by the dealer and suppler
its the right choice for you its amazing tool for iphone also
Published on June 17, 2012 by Esddiq

2.0 out of 5 stars Not what the picture shows
Published 13 months ago by Mr. P

2.0 out of 5 stars Not what the picture shows, August 16, 2013
This review is from: 3M Pocket Projector MP160/MP180 Cable for iPad/iPod/iTouch (Electronics)
The cable I received has a 30-pin apple connection instead of the lightning connection that I thought I was ordering. When I asked about the difference the vendor indicated that the picture actually shows a USB connector. ?? What iPad or iPhone has a USB connection? Even though the vendor's response was senseless I decided to keep the connector and use it with my iPhone 4s.

BTW - the adaptor that Apple sells to convert the 30-pin to lightning doesn't work with this cable. Everything connects physically but no signal reaches the projector. Oh well.

5.0 out of 5 stars right for you, June 17, 2012