5.0 out of 5 stars Fit great, one of the few safety glasses which fit ...
Fit great, one of the few safety glasses which fit my face snug and do not move or slip. Comfort with the non slip fit and I find myself wearing these safety glasses more and longer than other pairs. Safety, fit, and comfort works great for me.

Others I've loaned these two did not experience the same comfort, but everyone is unique (test the fit first)...
Published 2 months ago by Randall M.

3.0 out of 5 stars A bit of safety may have been sacrificied for style
I was looking for a better pair of safety glasses and I saw the 3M tekk glasses. They have a lot of safety features, the price was right, and they are Mike Holmes' glasses--the guy on HGTV who makes everything right. That's his motto: make it right. So what could be wrong with that?

Published on July 21, 2012 by B. Wilson

5.0 out of 5 stars Fit great, one of the few safety glasses which fit ..., December 30, 2014
This review is from: 3M TEKK Protection Holmes Workwear Safety Glasses, Yellow Frame with CSS Clear Lens (Tools & Home Improvement)

These are not, nor claim to be, goggles for high particulate environments.

5.0 out of 5 stars These safety glasses are awesome!, June 29, 2014
I love these glasses! The lens don't fog up and the ear plugs are a plus! so many of the power tools I use are loud and these are so nice to have right there on my glasses when I need them.

3.0 out of 5 stars A bit of safety may have been sacrificied for style, July 21, 2012

First, the good stuff: These glasses meet ANSI-Z87.1-2010 standards. The back of the package states the features: clear lenses with anti-fog coating, soft molded nosebridge and temple tips for all day comfort, impact resistant lenses absorb 99.9% UV keeping eyes protected while you work, and sleek styling.

I think that Mike dropped the ball by sacrificing a bit of safety for the sleek styling. I like the bottom edge of my safety glasses to come down right to my cheek. I'm an average size guy, about 6 foot tall, average weight for a medium frame. And when I put these safety glasses on there is about a quarter of an inch between the bottom edge of the safety glasses and my cheek. So if I were doing painting, plumbing, wiring, laying tile, etc then these glasses would be great. But if I were doing mowing, weed eating, grinding, chain sawing, etc and there was a chance that some small object could bounce up on my face and go underneath the lens and bounce around next to my eye, then these glasses are not what I want. So I returned them.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not very well built, January 27, 2013
I do a lot of work on my house. I am constantly building thins around the house. I do everything including electrical, plumbing, framing, hanging pictures, unplugging drains or anything else. I wouldn't use these glasses for doing anything.