Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

100%
Price:$3.89+ Free shipping

on November 20, 2007
I purchased this item, thinking I would receive a 6-pack as described. Much to my surprise, I received only one lint roller refill. The vendor's description clearly states "6 pack". I reviewed it twice to ensure that I hadn't misunderstood. If I wanted to spend good money on one refill, I could have done that at a local store.
on January 28, 2014
I returned it bc it didn't fit the rollers and was totally useless.
Also - it was the thinnest roll ever (so while there were 4 - it was less than 1 at a drugstore)
on November 4, 2014
Was thoroughly disappointed with how it was shipped. In an envelope, in a little plastic bag and was completely flat when I got it. In the process of pulling out the flat card paper that was in the middle I pulled out some sticky paper and now can't get it back in to stick it on the handle...............poor, poor packaging on a used to be a great product. Normally I buy the 3 pack with handles and the quality of the product is good, just never buy the single refill roll, don't know what I was thinking.

See 1 answered question