Naruto 8 Seasons 2007
1. Beyond the Limit of Darkness and Light Gaara employs his Playing Possum Jutsu, which allows the Sand Spirit within him, Shukaku, to display its true power.
2. The Third Hokage, Forever... With every ounce of their power, Gaara and Naruto continue to fight. Determined to protect Sakura, Naruto attacks Gaara again and again.
3. Return of the Morning Mist Orochimaru's plan to destroy the Village Hidden in the Leaves is stopped. But the damage is extensive and work proceeds quickly to make repairs.
4. Eye to Eye: Sharingan vs. Sharingan! Kakashi arrives in the nick of time to help Asuma and Kurenai, and Itachi too enters the fray. The ultimate battle between two Sharingan users begins.
5. Jiraiya: Naruto's Potential Disaster! Jiraiya and Naruto are on a journey to find Tsunade, one of the legendary Sannin. Jiraiya's purpose is both to protect Naruto from the clutches of the mysterious organization the Akatsuki and to train his apprentice.
6. Roar, Chidori! Brother vs. Brother! Intent on confronting Itachi, Sasuke rushes to the town where Naruto is staying. On the way, tragic memories of his past come flooding back.
7. Hate Among the Uchihas: The Last of the Clan! Jiraiya saves Naruto from Kisame just in time. It turns out that Itachi and the Akatsuki organization are definitely after Naruto to obtain the power of the Nine-Tailed Fox.
8. A New Training Begins: I Will Be Strong! Deeply hurt mentally and physically, Sasuke is taken back to the Hidden Leaf Village by Guy. If only the medical specialist Tsunade were there...
9. Keep on Training: Pop Goes the Water Balloon! Naruto finally begins his training with Jiraiya. The technique Naruto will learn was the trademark of the Fourth Hokage, a technique which even a genius like him took three years to master.
10. Focal Point: The Mark of the Leaf Naruto manages to complete the first step of his training. But the next step, making a rubber ball explode with chakra, proves extremely difficult.
11. An Impossible Choice: The Pain Within Tsunade's Heart Orochimaru and Kabuto suddenly appear before Tsunade and Shizune who are out sightseeing. Orochimaru, injured by the Third Hokage's Reaper Death Seal, seeks the former Sannin's medical expertise.
12. Unforgivable! A Total Lack of Respect! In exchange for healing his arms, Orochimaru offers to bring back to life Tsunade's younger brother Nawaki and Dan, her sweetheart.
13. Inheritance! The Necklace of Death! Naruto is incensed at the way Tsunade disrespects the position of Hokage and challenges her to a fight.
14. A Dubious Offer! Tsunade's Choice Naruto practices hard so he can win the necklace from Tsunade. Meanwhile, Tsunade is in a dilemma over Orochimaru's offer.
15. Breakdown! The Deal is Off! Gripped by the desire to see Nawaki and Dan, Tsunade almost succumbs to Orochimaru's tempting offer.
16. Attack! Fury of the Rasengan! Orochimaru and Kabuto use a summoning jutsu to call forth a giant snake. Still drugged and unable to fully use his chakra, Jiraiya summons little Gamakichi.
17. The Fifth Hokage! A Life on the Line! Naruto's ninja way is to never go back on his word. Naruto is seriously injured by Kabuto and hovers on the verge of death.
18. Deadlock! Sannin Showdown! Jiraiya, Tsunade and Orochimaru all release their summoning jutsu. And a fierce battle begins.
19. Kidnapped! Naruto's Hot Spring Adventure! Tsunade, Naruto, and the others start heading back to the Leaf Village where Tsunade will formally become the Fifth Hokage. At Tsunade's urging, they stop at a town with hot springs.
20. Tsunade's Warning: Ninja No More! Naruto asks Tsunade to heal Sasuke and Lee before she is installed as the Hokage. After examining Lee, she tells him to find a path other than of that of a shinobi.
21. The Will of Fire Still Burns Lee hesitates when Tsunade asks him whether he will quit pursuing the path of a ninja or choose to undergo a risky surgery with only a fifty percent chance of success.
22. Sensei and Student: The Bond of the Shinobi After being advised by Tsunade to quit the path of the shinobi, Lee recalls his first meeting with his teacher Guy. Unable to master either ninjutsu or genjutsu, Lee has always been looked down upon by the others.
23. Gotta See! Gotta Know! Kakashi Sensei's True Face! Naruto and his two squadmates have always wanted to see what Kakashi looks like under his mask. The three do whatever they can to reveal his whole face.
24. Mission: Help an Old Friend in the Land of Tea! Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura are to protect the runners in a race being held during the Todoroki Shrine's ceremonial ritual held every four years.
25. The Race is On! Trouble on the High Seas! The chief retainers think that Idate has made a farce of their great traditional festival. Jirocho believes that Idate has fled with some plan in mind.
26. Run Idate Run! Nagi Island Awaits! Naruto and his squad manage to catch up to Idate, only to find him hurt and unconscious with Aoi nearby.
27. A Fierce Battle of Rolling Thunder! Despite interference from Aoi, Idate continues his run. Idate still trusts no one, and it's revealed that during the Chunin Exams, Idate's older brother was the proctor who posed the tenth question.
28. The Last Leg: A Final Act of Desperation Boss Jirocho waits, confident that Idate will win. But Aoi, the ninja sent by the Wagarashi clan, stands in the way.
|Genres||Fantasy, Adventure, Action, Comedy|
|Starring||Tony Beck, Laurent Vernin|
|Supporting actors||Junko Takeuchi, Maile Flanagan, Kate Higgins, Chie Nakamura, Noriaki Sugiyama, Yuri Lowenthal, Dave Wittenberg, Colleen O'Shaughnessey, Steve Staley, Kôichi Tôchika, Kazuhiko Inoue, Shotaro Morikubo, Tom Gibis, Yoichi Masukawa, Kyle Hebert, Brian Donovan, Steve Blum, Masako Katsuki|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
I just finished watching what they have as 3 seasons on Netflix, so i ordered what i thought would be season 4 it turns out that the end of season 3 on Netflix ends somewhere... Read morePublished 4 months ago by Pen Name
Absolutely love this show, but it is no longer available on prime. For that, I am truly disappointed. But besides that, this season is great!Published 7 months ago by Chrisitan Quintero
THE SHOW IS AMAZING AND I'M IN THE MIDDLE OF SEASON 4 AND AMAZON JUST REMOVED IT FROM WATCHING FOR FREE.
WHAT IS THIS
WHY WOULD YOU REMOVED IT THIS IS WHAT I PAY YOU FOR
Japanese anime at its finest Naruto the biggest knucklehead young ninja will definitely grow on youPublished 7 months ago by Regdog Mittens