Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 questions
vote
That seems to be some basic stuff they've taken away. I emailed Garmin as well as Amazon to see if I can get someone to say they are wrong, or maybe amazon can fix their description. A lot of money to spend if it is false. After reading reviews, some say they have the features, and some say they don't. Maybe they are more "previews" than "reviews." I was in particular looking forward to the garmin locate feature, as well as the routing features. I also like the new size of the 1300 series. Thank you for posting this info, I hope to find some answers from Amazon or Garmin.
Mar 19, 2009 by Eric -K-
votes
http://www.amazon.com/Garmin-Nuvi-1390LMT-Accessory-Bundle/dp/B004HPW0TS/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8
Feb 4, 2013 by EZCORP
votes
I personally wouldn't buy a GPS without multi-point routing. I am a casual driver (not business) and we use the multi-point function all the time - best for plotting a day's worth of traveling in the most efficient way.
Mar 20, 2010 by ali
votes
I believe so. I'm upgrading from a 755T but my 1390 won't be here for a few days. I will check back then.
Aug 10, 2010 by C. Hersey, Keymaster of Gozer
votes
If your car already has an integrated bluetooth system, you don't need this feature in a GPS.
Mar 7, 2009 by M. Alves
votes
Yes, it is possible, but you need to install a new software to the GPS.
Apr 8, 2013 by Leobel Carmona
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers