Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

Color: Blue|Change
Price:$3.99+ $2.99 shipping

on March 27, 2012
I had been searching for a pack of mittens that would actually stay on my baby, as he tends to scratch his face a lot and I never seem to be able to keep his nails short enough. Others that I received at the baby shower were so loose, they would just fall off immediately. The only other alternative was using socks on his hands but then the lint would get trapped between his little fingers. The others I found on Amazon seem to be about $20 a pair which is just ridiculous! These actually stay on, you get several for the price and they are soft cotton. I'm quite pleased with the purchase and don't have to worry about the baby scratching his face all the time. The only CON in my opinion is that they do seem to be a little tight around his wrists and leave some marks when I take them off, but not so much that they are cutting off circulation.
on March 3, 2015
I do NOT recommend these. I tried this brand because the Gerber elastic stretches out after a short time and I was frustrated with buying new ones. The elastic on these was much stronger - BUT the quality control cannot be trusted. Some of the mitts had much smaller openings than others. My husband and I didn't realize this. I randomly decided to change her mitts before bed, even though she didn't get them dirty and I wouldn't usually have changed them again at this time, but thank God I did because one of the mitts had cut off circulation to her hand and her wrist was just puffed up like a marshmallow where the blood had been pooling. I can't imagine if she'd have slept all night like that. I am terrified to use any of them now even after throwing that pair away.

I contacted the company for a refund and their returns process is such a hassle; they use a shipper that I don't have access to here, they male you pay for returns etc. All for a few bucks. I feel like they purposely make it difficult so that you don't return the item.

I almost never post reviews, actually this may be my first, but I just wanted to warn other parents. If you do decide go give these a try, please just check your baby's wrists from after a while each time you use a new pair.
on April 2, 2012
I tried several types of mittens and they were all either too thick or kept falling off. I finally found these and they are perfect. Great buy.
on June 22, 2012
They are so much better than Gerber's. Gerber's never stays on and are completely useless. These stay on but leave rubber band marks on my baby's wrists. Softer and wider rubber bands would have been better.
on July 30, 2012
Good quality of color n cloth. Perfect for our 2 month baby. This size might fit until baby is 4 month. It would have been even better if the pinks also had some patterns on them.
on November 21, 2014
I love these. They fit my baby just fine. They're soft, and come in adorable patterns. Highly recommend!
review image
on June 14, 2012
Good price bought eventhough its not prime eligible. Shipping is not too much. These are not too pricey and they stay on without being constrictive. I pull off the tags that are in the mitten and put the mitten on the baby inside out (to be extra cautious elastic doesn't bother baby's delicate skin. I like the solid colors, the prints are a little ugly (took off one star for it) and the cotton on the solid mittens feel better. I was worried the dark blue would bleed so initially hand washed it, but it doesn't bleed so thats good! These serve its purpose, covers scratchy nails and keeps tiny fingers warm! would definitely recommend (bought both color schemes). I would recommend you buy it if you need baby mittens!! ( I bought both the girl and boy color sets)
on October 21, 2015
I like that they are bigger because my son is a month old and has long fingers it seems like the Gerber ones are too getting too small but the elastic part is still similar size so it doesn't slip off. Only thing was that the orange checkered meters has a seam that didn't get sewed so there's a small hole. Not really noticeable and it's not like he can pick at it but I can still use it. It's in the dirty clothes so I didn't take a picture of the hole. Blue and orange is the Gerber
review image
on July 30, 2013
These mits lasted me almost six months with my new born. I used to call them jail mittens and look really cute before he outgrew them.
I washed them a few times a week and no issues, some fading after a few months but worked great till he outgrew them.
on January 19, 2015
These are by far the best brand of baby mitts we have tried so far. They are the only ones that stay on until you take them off because they are snug around the wrist but not tight. I look for this brand now because I hate when you keep losing mitts (we have many others that come off so easily). They do tend to leave a little lint in between the fingers since they stay on so long but that can easily cleaned off.