5.0 out of 5 stars Awesomeness
i would like to point out, because i didnt realize this at all, that this is for the PS3 Slim, good thing i got both right. this works great, the sd slot immediately tells the system the card is there, not any latency that i can see between the system and this add on, a great buy if you ask me.
Published on April 16, 2012 by J. Graeff

2.0 out of 5 stars Could have been better
First off props to Sony for making a System with only 2 usb ports on it when there are so many 4 player games and accessories that require USB connections.
So I was in major need of extra slots. I saw this product and liked its design thinking it could be a great add on to my ps3 slim.
Published on March 25, 2012 by Viper-7

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesomeness, April 16, 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars

2.0 out of 5 stars Could have been better, March 25, 2012
= Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: PS3 USB HUB 4-Port With SD Card Reader (Video Game)
Wrong. This device plugs into both slots as one peice changing your two slots to 4 with an additional SD card reader.
First problem I had with it right away is the fact there is nothing to fasten it down firmly to the system. It just hangs there so when its full of plugs it gets pretty heavy and can easily come out alittle. There were many times I could not get the addon to respond to my keyboard.

It had potential but it really needed a fastener so it could just become part of the system and not slip out due to the weight of plugs.

I have since bought a 4 port squid add on which just dangles but at least never comes loose.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, August 6, 2013
This review is from: PS3 USB HUB 4-Port With SD Card Reader (Video Game)
I used to use all 4 ports before I bough a charger for my controllers. Very nice product and would recommend it

3.0 out of 5 stars OK, July 2, 2013
This review is from: PS3 USB HUB 4-Port With SD Card Reader (Video Game)
I was excited about this one. We definitely needed the extra ports. However, I connected it and was pretty upset to find that it just did not want to stay attached. Very annoying :(

5.0 out of 5 stars great item, December 2, 2012
This review is from: PS3 USB HUB 4-Port With SD Card Reader (Video Game)
It is exactly what I wanted, the delivery was perfectly on time and it was very easy to install it. I will definitely recommend this product. Thank you

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, October 28, 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: PS3 USB HUB 4-Port With SD Card Reader (Video Game)
the product was a great buy. it fits snugly into the 2 usb ports on the front of the PS3 and the SD card is a great add on. now i don't have to go and buy a flash drive when i want to copy pictures over from my camera. its perfect just the way it is now.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works As Expected, October 14, 2012
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: PS3 USB HUB 4-Port With SD Card Reader (Video Game)
I'm not exactly sure why this is listed as a game and not an accessory, but whatever.

I'm actually surprised at how solid it is for the price I got it at. The packaging was concerningly generic, especially with the poor English on the back, but my fears were quelled when I opened it up and plugged it in.

It's well-designed, laying flush with the rest of the system so it felt like a natural extension. It also snapped into place very snugly, so that you couldn't accidentally pull it out of the system when plugging or unplugging USB accessories. The SD card reader works as it should, not much to say about that.

Most importantly, the four ports work as they should. I bought this device in order to play Rock Band with all four instruments, and found that I had no issues with controlling them through the USB hub; no delays, no hiccups, no weird phantom controls. I have not tried charging a controller through it however, since I have a controller charging station.

The only real concern I have with this USB hub is that the SD reader only holds cards at the tip and doesn't make you push them inside like traditional readers, so there is a chance an SD card in the slot could be accidentally bumped out of the reader, but this is only a minor concern.

This is a very satisfactory purchase. If it weren't for the obvious generic case and labels, it'd be easy for someone to think this was an official PS3 accessory.

1.0 out of 5 stars PS3 USB 4-Port, October 11, 2012
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: PS3 USB HUB 4-Port With SD Card Reader (Video Game)
This was a horrible investment, though for it's cheapness, it's not much of a loss. This thing quit working in all of 2 weeks of having it and barely playing my PS3. The SD card reader did not work and only the top left and bottom right USB ports worked. I'm not sure what the problem was, but I advise looking for something better.

3.0 out of 5 stars PS3 Slim only, August 11, 2012
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: PS3 USB HUB 4-Port With SD Card Reader (Video Game)
Derp, for PS3 slim only - I gave mine away rather than returning it. Gave it 3 stars because it would be nice if they included the slim only portion in the product title...

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT BUY. they do not charge ps3 controller!!, April 11, 2012
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: PS3 USB HUB 4-Port With SD Card Reader (Video Game)
it takes two usb ports and turns them into 4 half powered usb ports! these ports are not powerful enough to power my ps3 controller! they do power a few things but will not charge controllers.

Rate and Discover Movies