Sister Wives 7 Seasons 2012
Amazon Instant Video
1. Sister Wives Separated It's the Browns' first Christmas in Vegas and the wives are separated in four rental homes. Desperate to get the family back together, Kody has his hands full chopping down Christmas trees and finding the dream home that will bring them altogether…
2. Polygamist Date Night Date Night is important in a plural marriage and Kody needs to bring his A-game to keep his wives happy. From hitting the slopes to releasing pent up aggression shooting paintballs, all four wives are expecting Kody to bring the magic and some romance.
3. Brutal Honesty As the Sister Wives prepare for Kody's birthday, Christine tries to reconcile with Robyn by opening up about the problems she's had since Robyn joined the family. How will Robyn handle this brutally honest conversation?
4. You Asked, Browns Answered Everyone has questions about polygamy. Today the Browns answer the toughest questions submitted by viewers. From contraceptition and gay children to Kody's favorite and least favorite traits of each wife, nothing is held back.
5. Infertility & Nesting The Browns apply for separate mortgages as they dream of getting their family into adjacent homes. Meanwhile, Janelle is still determined to open a gym, but will Kody support her plan? Later, Meri discloses the details of her past fertility problems.
6. 4 Wives, 4 Valentines What's the most awkward day of the year for a Polygamist? Valentine's Day! And how do the Browns handle monogamy's biggest holiday of love? This year, Kody takes his young daughters to a daddy-daughter Valentine's dance at their school.
7. Brown Boys Do Vegas The Brown brothers are coming to town! Kody ditches his four wives for his three brothers as they hit up the city of sin. They're cruising on motorcycles, hanging out at a biker bar, and shooting guns.
8. No Place Like Home Logan, Mariah, Madison, and Hunter head back to Utah to visit their family and friends, but more importantly, to visit the happy home they left behind. How will they feel about being back and will they have any resentment or regrets since leaving?
9. Meri's Baby Decision Kody makes good on his promise to Meri escaping to Mexico for a romantic getaway. They climb ancient temples and swim with dolphins But despite all the romance, the conversation turns serious when Kody asks Meri about Robyn's offer of surrogacy.
10. Brown Family Confessions The Brown family is bringing it home! The Browns invite viewers into their home to answer more in depth questions about their plural marriage lifestyle. But this time, they invite their teenagers to join the discussion.
11. Leaving the Nest As high school graduation nears, Logan finally decides on which college he will attend. Meanwhile, Kody and the wives are on the verge of fulfilling their dream of bringing the family back together. Will they finally make their dream come true?
It is against our beliefs to live this type of life because it is against the law.
Let's clear this up now... This lifestyle is just sick and wrong... But I feel like I'm at ease and part of the family, so I keep watching.
I really do love watching this show and see how this family together lives their lives in this American society.
I find this reality tv very interesting, Good people trying so very hard to make an almost impossible life style work and find happiness and fulfilment for not only themselves,... Read morePublished 5 months ago by Kathy Phillips
I love watching this show. I like how they learn to interact with one another family. I have enjoyed watching the family grow together.Published 6 months ago by Louise Baker
Don't pay for this stupid show. This show is not about another way of life it's about them making money for very large new homes in Vegas.Published 7 months ago by Robin Brockman
I watch this show because it's just so unbelievable. They can buy these huge houses but no one works? How the hell do they support all those kids?Published 7 months ago by blucifixtion
I knew how much my fiancée loved this show and at the time there were only 3 seasons on Netflix so I bought it one for her. Read morePublished 7 months ago by Amazon Customer
I heard a lot about this show and decided to check it out. The first three seasons were free on Netflix and after watching them, I found myself wondering what happened to the Brown... Read morePublished 8 months ago by MissD
Sometimes I feel bad for Kody because he compare his wives and other plural marriage wives it put him in the hot seat and bring up old scares or wounds. Read morePublished 9 months ago by Tanesha L. Barkley
I really do love watching this show and see how this family together lives their lives in this American society.Published 9 months ago by willsdroom
I can't stop watching this show. I am so in love with this family and wish them the best :)Published 11 months ago by Melissa Haney