5.0 out of 5 stars Glad I bought it
Published 8 months ago by Joe Hartlaub

1.0 out of 5 stars I tried to activate the protection for my new NX1 ...
I tried to activate the protection for my new NX1 photo camera and I was not able to do so because of some error message on their web site. I returned the product.
Published 1 day ago by matzy

5.0 out of 5 stars Glad I bought it, April 16, 2014
This review is from: 4-Year Camera/Camcorder Accident Protection Plan ($2750-3000) (Electronics)
Very inexpensive insurance that was well worth purchasing when our household an accident with the camera we had owned for only three weeks. An absolute must if you have a teenager within fifty miles of the object you are purchasing. If you are at all on the fence about purchasing this remember that it is better to have and not need than need and not have. The customer service was a delight to work with and they took care of everything from beginning to end.

1.0 out of 5 stars I tried to activate the protection for my new NX1 ..., December 24, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Great piece of mind, April 1, 2014
It's nice to have this piece of mind when working with such an expensive camera. We travel a lot and that leaves plenty of potential for something bad to happen.

3.0 out of 5 stars The information above is incorrect., November 6, 2014
Robert M (Washington, D.C.) - See all my reviews
The information above is incorrect. The e-mail comes from AmazonSupport@warrantech.com and not SmartGuard@Amtrustgroup.com.

5.0 out of 5 stars A necessary evil, January 12, 2014
A must when you are buying electronics of any value especially when they have so many moving parts that are affected.

5.0 out of 5 stars Who knows, July 18, 2014
Hope I never you use it

2.0 out of 5 stars I'm not completely convinced this was a good idea, March 30, 2014
First, Amazon said it would take 5-8 days, so I waited and waited and nothing. After three weeks I have amazon check and I get a email from Smart Guard that "it" was a email, sent the same day I placed the order. (Which is why I didn't catch it the first time) The sign up and registration of the product is ridiculously complicated and there are so many disclaimers and program voids I'm hoping to GOD that I don't need to try to use this!