5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars
Great Insurance!
Published 5 months ago by Michael

2.0 out of 5 stars Many exclusion
Not sure it's worth the cost...After purchasing with my camera, I was sent the contract. There are many general exclusions that I would think would be things covered by an "accidental protection" plan. I will update this review if in the unfortunate event I ever have to try and use it.
Published 3 months ago by Stacy Arbogast

2.0 out of 5 stars Many exclusion, September 25, 2014
This review is from: 4-Year Camera/Camcorder Accident Protection Plan ($3500-4000) (Electronics)

2.0 out of 5 stars Crappy website. Hard to tell if it will work., October 20, 2014
Crappy website to register through. No sort of verification to let you know if the protection plan is actually in place.

1.0 out of 5 stars My mistake not to read the fine print., October 24, 2014
I returned this unused because it does not cover used gear. My mistake not to read the fine print.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 6, 2014
Great Insurance!

5.0 out of 5 stars Ag ac 160a protection plan, September 21, 2013
Nice to have protection plan on you camera, when you are going to work with all type of people, anything can happen at party drop or spill on the camera, love it