5.0 out of 5 stars IT A MUST HAVE
great plan my camera dropped and it was fixed in a week i would like to thank all the staff at smart guard
Published 8 months ago by rod

1.0 out of 5 stars Registering product is a pain
I'm trying to register my camera I purchased and it seems to be far more complicated than it needs to be, and it's offering me model numbers that don't exist anywhere on the internet, so I'm not sure exactly what to choose. That right away just makes me angry and regret my purchase of the warranty. I just want to register my Nikon D5300 with the lens.
Published 1 month ago by Paul

5.0 out of 5 stars IT A MUST HAVE, November 5, 2013
This review is from: 4-Year Camera/Camcorder Accident Protection Plan ($800-900) (Electronics)

1.0 out of 5 stars Registering product is a pain, June 10, 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars what protection, June 20, 2014
You feel good? its a good deal right? well yes, it would have been a good deal if
they would pay you a penny!
You think that your tablet is damged they will pay you a penny? No!! They are not waiting for any claim! They want to give insurance to everyone as long as they dont have to pay anything. Your item is dropped, you call them, they find a way to fool you and will never respond to you!
My camera was damaged and I called them. They did not pay saying that this type of damage is not covered! I called them several times and the person who answers the phone just repeats the same sentences, he says this is what they told him (i.e., no matter what I say, he can only repeat the same stuff! )
They will never pay anything and you lose your money!
See the reviews here:

so beware

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, August 27, 2013
Good value.easy to buy and register.good phone help.felt comfortable buying through Amazon.good coverge for accident and damage. Peace of mind

1.0 out of 5 stars read the fine print, November 6, 2013
After I purchased the package, I get a email with detailed description of how plan works including some fine prints. There are many exclusions in the fine print that make the deal not worth buying for me. I had to return it.

4.0 out of 5 stars A necessary addition to your DSLR purchase, January 11, 2014
There seem to be lot of exclusions with respect to acccidental damage, which made me iffy while buying.
I am yet to use anything from the warranty. This is not a rating based on using this warranty but I think purchasing this warranty makes sense when you make a >500$ purchase.

1.0 out of 5 stars Still haven't been able to activate it, August 21, 2013
I followed the directions on the e-mail to activate my 4 year warranty, but could never complete it.
Will try one more time and then try to find contact info. Could not see any contact info after trying to activate the warranty.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good to have, September 15, 2013
This is a reasonably priced protection plan that you hope you will not have to use. Other plans were more expensive.

4.0 out of 5 stars Camera/Camcorder Protection Plan, April 6, 2014
Haven't had to use it. But very glad I have it just in case something happens to the steady cam.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good protection plan, January 30, 2014
It's great that the offer came with this protection plan for future use if needed. I am glad I bought this!

Rate and Discover Movies