Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on June 2, 2013
Perfect even cooking every time. I just wish it was also available in the 8-9" size so they would all match, I bought the smaller size ceramic also on amazon and it's wonderful too. Bella Flame has to be the prettiest cookware I've ever seen. Something I do after I wash it is rub a little sunflower oil over the surface with a paper towel before storing it, seems to enhance the nonstick next time I use it.
on January 2, 2014
Best pans ever. I mean ever. I have t-fal and they dont stack up to bella flame appearance wise or cooking wise. These cook great, the nonstick surface is AMAZING, and they are beautiful!! Can't wait to order another set.
on April 12, 2013
this set functions very well! sturdy,very nonstick,easy clean up, spacious!!
not only that but THEY'RE SUPER CUTE! bubble gum pink and black with a pretty floral pattern in the pan and LOVELY hearts on the bottom! perfect for my new apartment!! I ADORE THEM! THANK YOU!
on June 24, 2013
These pans are pretty. The handles feel ergonomic and sturdy. The lids require minor assembly and that was easy. The lids have a small hole for steam release. A pantastic purchase, I would purchase them again for the sheer quality. Looks are an aesthetic bonus in this case.
on April 1, 2013
I love these pans. They're very easy to clean and nothing really sticks to them. I've had them for about a week now and use them daily!
Minor (and I mean VERY minor) assembly with attaching the knob into the glass lids with a screw (included) and a tiny twist of a screwdriver.
I really do love these!
on December 25, 2013
Have not yet used the product. The product did not come with the glass lid handles and the attachment accessories for the handles. I'd love to keep the product if we could get the pieces that were missing. If not, I'll be returning the product.
on April 9, 2013
My wife & I chose your Bella Flame 4=piece cookware set after looking @ many different sets of fry pans offered through Amazon. The rating was great & the price was nice. As a birthday gift for our daughter,it seemed like a good buy.Not being a very good computer operator,I was somewhat shocked when a set arrived @ our door today. Within an hour, we received a phone call from our daughter who lives on the other side of the country.She said that she had received our gift,used the pans & was thrilled with their looks & performance. I'm proud to say,we both have sets (not my initial plan) even though we thought I had only ordered one set!! I'm very happy with my computer mistake & your beautiful cookware. Thanks J.P.Bradway / California
on September 17, 2013
I will NEVER buy any other brand of kitchen cookware! I LOVE THESE THINGS! Nothing sticks on them and they clean up very nicely and easily!
on October 9, 2013
The Wife loves them. She does not have anything negative to say about them. Product was described well and a good value.
on August 25, 2013
the handle on the body is made of cheap plastic, never seen any frying pan with plastic handle! It will definitely melt or will get too hot too touch if you are cooking other stuff next to it.
Bigger problem: the handle on the cover is worse than the handle on the body. it almost cut my hand while screwing on the glass. both of them have very sharp edges! obvious sign of very bad craftmanship. It says made in Korea, but I'm guessing it's actually a Chinese knock-off. It's no secret that some bad Chinese manufactures would make false claims about the manufacturing country...
Didn't even end up using it and I'm returning it.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse