5.0 out of 5 stars Convenient and Cute! Works much better than others!
It works well for my XP Windows system.
Installs automatically without any software, just plug it in and go.
At the moment I have connected a drawing tablet, scanner, printer and the Nintendo USB wifi Connector., all without any problem at all.
Published on December 29, 2010 by E. Ocasio

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't work for me.
This USB port could not: charge my iphone, run my printer, or run the Passport external hard drive. The light on the Hub was lit, but the power in each of the 4-ports was insufficient.
Published on October 19, 2011 by Kek

5.0 out of 5 stars Convenient and Cute! Works much better than others!, December 29, 2010
E. Ocasio (Mayaguez, PR) - See all my reviews
This review is from: USB Hub 2.0 4-port For Mac and PC High Speed. 4-Legged Octopus (TM). Very Cute Octopus Design. (White) (CD-ROM)
It works well for my XP Windows system.
Installs automatically without any software, just plug it in and go.
The only downside is that the computer takes a little more time in uploading itself, recognizing all pluged hardware; but I have all wires and hardware that need to be used in one place and safely arranged.

The little white octupus (also available in black and purple)is not too large in size and its eyes "move". It most original and handles and works much better than other hubs I've tried in the past few weeks. A little red light in top of its head will light up once the octupus is pluged in and working.

Highly recommended.

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't work for me., October 19, 2011

3.0 out of 5 stars Gets the job done, November 18, 2010
My husband insist on placing the Mac in a coputer niche and a huge work table in front of it so I can't really reach the back of the Mac with out turning the whole unit around. Such a pain. We picked this up so that it would be easier for me to dock the Ipod, or the camera or what ever I needed to load into the computer. This gets the job done, it is cute and so far no problems. The only thing that I do wish this did that it does not, is charge the Ipod. With the Ipod adaptar you can charge the Ipod while it is updating, but with this hub there is no charge reaching the Ipod, so I have to charge it in the car. Not a huge draw back, but being able to have it also charge the accesories would have been a nice feature.

5.0 out of 5 stars Functional, fun product, May 28, 2011
This whimsical looking product lives up to its technical specifications and makes me smile every time I look at it. It performs superbly and comes at a very good price. You cannot miss purchasing this item.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not enough power, August 21, 2013
I returned this - i was hoping to use it as a way to "split" the power to charge our iPads and iPhones at once without all those cords but by the time the power got to the "legs", it wasn't enough tot do so.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute and functional, April 18, 2013
I'm not sure why others' items do not get charged, but I have had no such problem. It plugs in, lights up, and gets my stuff charged. The only thing don't like is its red glow at night when I want to go to sleep, but fairly easy to fix by covering it.

And since it's not a block, you can be a little more flexible with its placement. Your real choice is what color you would prefer (that is as long as octopuses do not creep you out ^.^).

5.0 out of 5 stars It works, June 5, 2012
For the price and the functionality it works great, the head of the octopus was a different color from the back part of the head but overall the octopus does its job as a hub cant beat the price...

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute Hub, December 31, 2011
This is an interesting four port hub. The octopus head houses a small circuit board with a light which sticks out of the top of the head to show that the port is working. If the eyes come loose, you can pop the head open and glue them back in place.

5.0 out of 5 stars Octopus Cutie, December 3, 2011
I ordered this item as a Christmas gift for my sister. I was very pleased at how quickly the item came. I was pleasantly surprised when I opened the box, it was so cute. I know my sister is going to love it and it will help in a cramped situation at her computer. Now I'm sorry I didn't put in on my Christmas list too. Thank you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute and Functional, October 3, 2011
Cuteness aside...and the cuteness of this octopus hub speaks for itself. It is also useful that it connects to computer with a 30" extension so there is no reaching for anything. Because you attach each device to a tentacle there is no crowding as I have found with more traditional USB hubs...so if something is a little larger, like a broadband stick, there are no problems. The googly eyes make it a gadget with personality!