Without a Trace 5 Seasons 2005
Amazon Instant Video
1. In the Dark When the newly promoted Vivian reaches Samantha and Martin on their cell phones early in the morning to start the new case, the two are actually together--in Samantha's bed.
2. Thou Shalt Not While searching for a missing nurse's aide, Maureen Grady (CLARE CAREY - "Coach"), who disappeared from a rural road while changing a flat tire, the team discovers that this seemingly all-American woman is actually a fugitive wanted for bombing an abortion clinic.
3. Light Years While searching for missing 37-year-old X-ray technician Teddy Cota (DAVID EIGENBERG), the team discovers that Teddy long believed that when he was a child, he was abducted by aliens.
4. Upstairs Downstairs Jack and the team must determine if a missing nanny is a kidnapping victim or a suspect when she and the infant in her care disappear from her employers' home. Initially, nanny June (ESPERANZA CATUBIG) is the prime suspect in the baby's disappearance after the child's affluent parents inform the agents that they'd just terminated June for stealing.
5. American Goddess Lynette Shaw, the physically transformed winner of the popular surgical makeover reality show "American Goddess," disappears in the midst of a publicity event. Jack and the team soon learn that although Lynette was transformed from an average-looking restaurant bookkeeper to a stunning celebrity of sorts, she remained the fragile, insecure and lonely person she had always been.
6. Nickel and Dimed (Part 1) The team searches for Colleen McGrath (recurring guest star AUDREY MARIE ANDERSON), a struggling, young, single mother who vanishes after leaving her 3-year-old son in his baby-sitter's care. The detectives create a profile of a loving mother who, despite working two jobs as a housecleaner and a retail-outlet clerk, has been barely able to afford her motel room or the baby-sitter.
7. Nickel and Dimed (Part 2) In a continued effort to find Colleen McGrath (recurring guest star AUDREY MARIE ANDERSON), a missing young mother who had recently been recruited as a drug mule (someone who swallows pellets of illegal substances that are wrapped in condoms or latex gloves, travels to another country and then delivers the drugs), Samantha goes undercover as a woman with similar grim financial circumstances hoping to be approached by the same drug traffickers.
8. Doppelganger II When a homeless woman goes missing from a shelter linked to a previous case, Jack suspects Rick Knowles (recurring guest star TONY GOLDWYN - "The Last Samurai," "From the Earth to the Moon")--one of two identical twins--who manipulated his brother, Greg (also played by GOLDWYN), into confessing to the murders of several other homeless women.
9. Trials Jack and the team search for Peter Dusek (JOSEF SOMMER), a wealthy, 72-year-old murder trial juror, whose disappearance could cause a mistrial. Although the agents initially suspect that the defendant may have orchestrated Peter's disappearance as a means of forcing a mistrial, they soon wonder if the juror disappeared of his own volition, since he tried to recuse himself with a note from his cardiologist the day after the defendant threatened a witness in the courtroom.
10. Malone v. Malone As part of the child custody battle, Jack endures a lengthy, brutal deposition by his wife's divorce attorney, during which his wife, Maria (recurring guest star TALIA BALSAM), unexpectedly arrives. Maria's cutthroat lawyer uses Jack's childhood traumas, his past affair with Samantha and his dedication to his job against him.
11. 4 Jack and the team search for Tara Patterson (MICHELLE HORN), a brilliant 16-year-old private-school student who was last seen by her friends at a bus stop. Tara appears to be the perfect daughter, but the honor student was buying drugs, and the agents wonder if her disappearance is related to the pills she uses.
12. Penitence While searching for convict James "Mac" MacAvoy (JEREMY DAVIDSON), who disappeared during a prison yard fight, the team attempts to determine whether he's a cunning escapee or the victim of a sinister inside plot.
13. Volcano Jack and the team investigate the disappearance of a 12-year-old autistic boy who ran away during a class trip to a museum. His father, Daniel Norville (VINCENT ANGELL), chaperoned the outing. Jack is suspicious of Daniel, who was seen yelling at the boy before he went missing.
14. Neither Rain Nor Sleet Jack and the team investigate the disappearance of Rosie Diaz (ELIZABETH PEñA - "Down and Out in Beverly Hills," "La Bamba"), a postal employee. When her truck is found abandoned and emptied of the $12,000 worth of videogames Rosie was delivering, the team wonders whether she is a victim of foul play or a willing participant in the theft.
15. Party Girl Jack and the team investigate the disappearance of Chelsea Prince, a 23-year-old society girl known for her constant partying and headline-grabbing escapades. Her badly beaten limousine driver recounts how the limo was ambushed and Chelsea was taken.
16. Manhunt Martin is wracked with guilt when he fails to prevent Mike (MASAM HOLDEN), a 12-year-old boy, from being dragged into a car outside of the boy's school. Encouraged by Martin's description of the kidnapper, Brian Stone (DYLAN BAKER - "The Elizabeth Smart Story," "Kinsey"), and his vehicle, the team tries to ease Martin's anguish over failing to stop the boy's abduction, even though he jogged by Mike and the kidnapper just moments before the crime occurred.
17. Lone Star Jack and the team search for a real estate agent who went on an appointment and never returned. While researching the missing man's business dealings, the investigators discover that he was involved in a sex slave ring and rented out his commercial property for brothels.
18. Transitions Jack and the team investigate the disappearance of Stephanie (SANDRA NELSON), a singer in a church choir. Stephanie's choir director informs the agents that the missing woman had been unusually emotional at the last choir practice and requested to perform a particular hymn on Sunday but then failed to show up to sing it.
19. Second Sight Vivian takes time off from work to deal with her health problems and tries to act brave before her family and colleagues. Her deeply concerned team members attempt to focus on their case of a missing psychic, Agnes (ALEXANDRA LYDON - "24").
20. The Bogie Man Thirteen-year-old Daisy Thorpe (ASHLEY ROSE ORR) goes missing in a small upstate New York town that remains shaken by the unsolved murder of the local cleric's 13-year-old daughter, Amber (MEGAN LUSK), seven years ago. The team tries to determine if the same person is responsible for both crimes.
21. Off the Tracks The team helps Danny search for his missing, estranged brother, Rafael "Rafi" Alvarez (ALEX FERNANDEZ), a recovering drug addict and ex-convict who Danny grimly suspects may have lapsed into his illegal and destructive past habits.
22. John Michaels A 71-year-old man goes missing. The team searches for the man who was last seen getting into a car with two guys. Academy Award winner MARTIN LANDAU ("Mission Impossible," "Ed Wood") reprises his role of Frank Malone, Jack's father.
23. Endgame As Vivian undergoes open-heart surgery, Jack and the team search for a missing woman who may be the innocent victim of an identity theft ring. But further investigation reveals that she is linked to international terrorists plotting the assassination of a foreign dignitary.
|Genres||Drama, Thriller, Mystery|
|Director||Kenneth D. Collins|
|Supporting actors||Marianne Jean-Baptiste, Enrique Murciano, Eric Close, Gia Carides, Michelle Horn, Brooke Nevin, Brian Skala, Kathrine Narducci, Alanna Boatright, Kayla Mae Maloney, Joey Gray, Nathan Anderson, Rob Nagle|
|Executive Producer||Allison Abner|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
I will be returning this series, as the discs do not load in my DVD player.
I was so very disappointed with this purchase when upson receiving it, I got an error message on all of the DVD players I attempted to play it on.
This is one of the best series, in my opinion.... The writing, the acting is always awesome...Many more to come I hope...
Family issues, health issues, and a shooting of a team member make Season 3 a memorable one. Highly recommended for fans of police procedurals.Published 3 months ago by Notes from the Oil Patch
Great episodes especially this season. Kept me on my toes for sure! Well written and produced.that is all for now.Published 5 months ago by Teresa Notarmaso
Very well done, I judge a show on how much it holds my interest, and Without a Trace certainly does thatPublished 6 months ago by Marlene Davis
Wonderful episodes, great cast ... the story of Jack Malone and his family is something all should watch as it touches on some of the tough experiences many sadly live and some of... Read morePublished 6 months ago by Maureen
I love the background stories that continue along with the day to day new disappearances. Great characters!!! Expressions on their faces are real!!!Published 7 months ago by Nancy Campbell
The show is great. I love mysteries so Without a Trace is one of my top shows. Located here in Philadelphia, where I live, it is great to see if they are going somewhere I can... Read morePublished 7 months ago by Lindaloo
There are only a few television series I would like to watch more than once. This is one. I have been watching for several years for this to be released.Published 10 months ago by donna McCune
I will be returning this series, as the discs do not load in my DVD player. I purchased six seasons from various dealers and this one and season six do not load. Read morePublished 10 months ago by Amy E Koenig
When viewed the first time some aspects that was not like that about the director and after viewing that particular episode for second time it became more clear what that episode... Read morePublished 11 months ago by Harrison Ford