Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc blink-182 Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Customer Discussions > Lost in Shadow - Nintendo Wii forum

40.00 retail release?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jun 25, 2010 11:23:59 PM PDT
Dvazquez5138 says:
I was under the impression Lost In Shadow was going to be a WiiWare release...

Posted on Aug 29, 2010 4:39:18 PM PDT
F. Golan says:
same as ivy the kiwi...

Posted on Sep 18, 2010 8:33:41 PM PDT
Mawingu21 says:
same here... wow, crazy. i hate to say it, but i bet it will follow the footsteps of a boy and his blob - a great game that'll be in the bargain bin a month after release. still looking forward to it though. looks to be like the next ico.

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 18, 2010 9:01:30 PM PDT
Dvazquez5138 says:
Wow, careful what you say on forums lol you just invited every Sony fanboy to jump down your throat about how great Ico is and how this game will suck lol. I agree, though. From what I've seen LIS looks like it'll be great, and hopeful be more commercially successful than ABAHB, which was also a great game.

Posted on Oct 9, 2010 10:21:00 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Oct 9, 2010 10:22:23 AM PDT
This game just got rated an 8.5 out of a 10 on IGN.com. It sounds like it's alot of fun, and they compared it to Ico. I might have to get it.

Edit: It looks like it was IGN UK that rated it. IGN US review will be later this year I'm sure.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  4
Total posts:  5
Initial post:  Jun 25, 2010
Latest post:  Oct 9, 2010

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about