Industrial-Sized Deals Shop all Back to School Shop Men's Hightops Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon David Ramirez $5 Off Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Shop Popular Services hog hog hog  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Nintendo Digital Games Shop Now Deal of the Day

on May 3, 2011
I'm not sure what the confusion was for the other reviewers of this book. My wife and I searched for the "400 Calorie Fix Tracker" on Amazon as soon as it was mentioned as a product available for sale to help keep track of daily calories in Liz Vaccariello's original book, "400 Calorie Fix: The Easy New Rule for Permanent Weight Loss," on page 20. lol Meaning, if you read the original book, you would be hard-pressed to confuse this "calorie tracking" journal with a cookbook or well, the book outlining the program itself.

This spiral-bound mini-book is designed to compliment Vaccariello's original work and is perfectly done as it does exactly what it is intended to do--it helps keep track of your daily calories and physical activity.

The "400 Calorie Fix Tracker" offers a brief overview of the program itself (pages 1-15), then offers instructions as to how to use the tracking journal (pages 16-17), then offers three months (approximately 95 days) of blank tracking journal entry pages (pages 18-209), then offers an index list of common foods, their serving size and calories (pages 210-220) and concludes with a list of activities which will burn 400 calories (pages 221-222).

My wife and I opted to photocopy the journal pages and use them separately because (at the writing of this review) only third-party Amazon sellers offer this book for sale and we were unsure if we would be able to locate another good, used copy if needed.

The "400 Calorie Fix Tracker" journal pages include blanks for the following daily information:

Date:
Weight:

Meals #1-#5
What I ate:
Calories:
Time of Day:
Hunger Before:
Hunger After:

Stars (Check boxes for all the "stars" you included in that meal, i.e., Protein, Fiber, Good Fats and Fruits/Veggies)

Physical Activity
Activity:
Duration:
Intensity:
Calories Burned:

Other Notes:

Granted, you can take out a notebook and jot all these things down yourself, however the convenience of having it all mapped out in an absolutely complimentary format to the "400 Calorie Fix" program was highly convenient and worth the minimal cost for the book itself.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
The product works as expected and I would purchase the item again.

Thank you all for taken the time to post a review .

I purchased this item based from information on Amazon so I will be going back to all the items I purchased and leaving a review.

I usually only purchase items online or in the store if I am able to get real reviews from Amazon.com

No I do not work for Amazon
on December 18, 2014
Not too bad.
on January 24, 2011
This book is only for those who don't have a computer or pen and paper. I keep track of everything on the computer, so don't need a book to journal my calories. I wish I had reviewed it more before I bought it.
on December 21, 2010
My bad for not reading the description that well. Thought this was a cookbook but it is more like a log book. The description was not clear and at the time there were no other reviews. Did not help me in my quest to find low calorie recipes and sent it back. I log my information using a spreadsheet on my laptop so this was not useful to me.
33 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...