Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: 400 Card NFL Football Gift Set - w/ Superstars, Hall of Fame Players
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on January 12, 2013
I found it weird to see my grandpa looking over and over again with his few and old worn out collectible cards of NFL players. It literally takes an entire day just to listen to him tell the detailed story of every player that is in his card collection. When I asked him if that is all the players that he collected, he told me he used to have a whole lot of them. Actually he was able to collect an entire set of them but just lost most of it in the past several years. So, I decided to shop a little bit online and I found this one. I knew that this will make my grandpa super happy, so I bought the entire set right away. I almost cried when I saw how happy grandpa was when he opened my small present when we visited him, and I am telling you it was priceless. The set itself is fabulous with 400 unique cards of many famous players from the NFL.
on March 30, 2012
This is amazing. Got this for my birthday present and i found alot of good and hll of fame cards. It is worth it for collectors.
on February 12, 2016
I bought these for my 10 year old son. He is obsessed with football cards. There was such a wide variety of cards. It's exactly what I was looking for. They were in nice cases that have been great for storage. There were also some extras thrown in that were great. For the reviewers that are saying there are not enough good cards, I think it depends on what you're looking for. My son is thrilled to find all of these football players he's never heard of (especially ones before he was born). If you're just looking for star players this may not be for you. I think it's an excellent variety. Very happy with my purchase!
on February 14, 2012
The football cards arrived promply in a couple of days.It was a good deal for the cards.I found some good cards in the box.Its hard to find the older cards now.I would recommend this card deal to someone else.Dont forgettt they have a NBA card box also.
on September 28, 2014
I've been wanting to buy a box of cards for a while now, but luckily came across this instead. I tried my luck and ordered this, and I must say I'm very happy I did. there were half a dozen rookie cards in protective hard sleeves, including one autographed. they were all players with only a few years pro, but still cool. I would say about 75-100 of them were good cards, including names like Dan Marino and Warren Sapp to name a few. there was also an unopened pack from 1989, including the stick of gum haha...the best would be the foil hologram of Neon Deion Sanders! it's limited to 1000 prints, worth about $20, but being a lifetime Dallas and Sanders fan, this ones a keeper. I'd recommend this to any football fans to try their luck, I will definitely purchase another one or two
on December 16, 2013
I would recommend this set for any kid who's starting to collect. Fun to sort through and find stars and such.
on March 17, 2014
The cards were mostly all old and hall of famers.. I would defiantly recommend it. The cards I got were warren sapp, warren moon, troy aikman, ronnie Lott, William perry, and old cards like that.
on January 18, 2014
I got these cards for my grandson for Christmas.He went crazy he love them he said they had good some good cards
on March 26, 2014
GREAT PURCHASE. GOOD LOOKING CARDS FOR A GREAT PRICE!! VERY IMPRESSED. I WILL CONTNUE TO LOOK FOR THIS COMPANY IN THE FUTURE...

THANKS, KENNY
on March 19, 2013
It was a 4 case box set with new and old players. It doesn't exactly come with the people on the pic. Still awsome