For comprehensive, reliable, and easy-to-understand guidance on retirement plans for tax-exempt organizations, there is no better source than the 403(b) Answer Book . This unique reference covers the complete range of 403(b) and 457 plan topics, including taxation, ERISA and other regulations, plan administration, and insurance and investing issues.
You'll find clear, practical coverage of:
* Maximum contribution and other discrimination rules
* How to choose among the many funding alternatives
* Avoiding fiduciary responsibility
* Prohibited transactions and exemptions
* Reporting and other requirements of IRS, DOL, and PBGC
* How annuity plans compare with 401(k) plans
* Which plans are best for which situations
* How to calculate the exclusion allowance.
Plus, you'll find comprehensive examples, listings of government regulations and rulings, and more.