Truck Month Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS

on August 27, 2014
I really like this watch, although the color is a little different from the photo. The problem is that the 45 mm is way way too large for a woman's wrist. Unless she is six feet tall and has very large wrists. OR likes gigantic watches with wrist bands that are much too long. That rules out most of us. Unfortunately this color doesn't come in the 40 mm size. I think that's a little odd because a watch like this is intended (mostly) for women I would guess.
on July 19, 2014
great watch, I like a large watch face, with the sizes medium, large and extra large,I was decided the large might be ok, Wow the large is huge I hate to think what the extra large is. Watch is great color and very comfortable to wear.
on June 24, 2014
I love these watches, but wish the color was more the color shown online. This particular watch looks fuchsia online while in reality it is a hot pink.
on March 8, 2014
Great. Colors style bargain perfect for travel beach pool great gift
Too many words required for review
Might not do it again
on February 3, 2015
This product arrived broken and had dead battery.
on June 17, 2015