40Nine Unisex 40NINE01/BLACK/RED Extra Large 50mm Analog Display Japanese Quartz Black Watch
|Price:||$49.00 & FREE Shipping. FREE Returns. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Water-resistant to 165 feet
- Durable mineral crystal protects watch from scratches
- Japanese-quartz movement
- Case diameter: 50mm
- Water resistant to 165 feet
Other Sellers on Amazon
Extra Large 40Nine stainless steel and silicone rubber watch. For people who LOVE an oversized wrist watch!
• 50mm wide (approximately 2 inches wide)
• 13mm thick (approximately 0.5 inches thick)
• Black Case
• Red Top Ring with white index
• Black Dial with white index and grey hands
• Date Feature
• Rotating Bezel
• Black Silicone Rubber strap with Red loops
• Mineral Crystal
• Japanese Quartz movement
• Water-resistant to 165 feet
• 2-year warranty on the movement
The 40Nine collection of watches is a fun, colorful watch line, available in three sizes that appeal to both men and women. Choose from over 20 color combinations and a 40mm, 45mm or 50mm case size. All 40nine watches are only $49!See all Product Description
- Product Dimensions: 4 x 2 x 2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 8.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00H4GGVZ6
- Item model number: 40NINE01/BLACK/RED
- Batteries: 1 Nonstandard Battery batteries required. (included)
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 17, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||40Nine|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Case diameter||50 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||13 millimeters|
|Band width||26 millimeters|
|Special features||oversized watch|
|Water resistant depth||165 Feet|
Top Customer Reviews
comfortable, and otherwise easy to read wristwatch, this is it. I bought mine a month ago, and love it. the timer dial is very useful and the watch face is easy to read for my 60+ eyes. and, since it is quartz battery operated, it is more accurate than my Rolex.
I bought the watch for two reasons: 1. I wanted a simple watch that I could wear when traveling so that if it got stolen, damaged or left behind, it would not be as much of a tragedy as it would be if it happened to my Brietling. 2. I wanted something simple that could easily be adjusted. Although I have not used it for travel yet. It seems to fill the bill.
One other point is that the numbers and hands are really large and luminous, which is of some benefit to older users like me. I can tell the time without my glasses.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Nice watch, but impossible to see the date. Most 40Nine Watches have a small magnifier over the date. This watch didn't have that feature. Returned.Published 2 months ago by John G Jamiolkoski
I didn't know it came ion three sizes. The on I got is as big as a manhole cover. I never put it on.Published 4 months ago by Bob
Love the watch! I lost the bezel and I can't get anyone at the company to write back and tell me how to replace it.Published 4 months ago by Lewis Hunter
Love this watch my husband wears it all the time it is rugged and it has gotten wet a number of times it held up good no matter what he puts it throughPublished 4 months ago by Geneva Vera
This isn't a watch for the small of wrist or the shy of nature. The clean and clear dial makes reading with AARP eyes easy. Read morePublished 15 months ago by Dom Miliano
The face and dial were much larger than I anticipated it to be and was not my style.Published 19 months ago by Bill Korte