Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: 40Nine Unisex 40NINE02/BLACK3 Large 45mm Black Watch
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Eli Paperboy Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on September 16, 2014
This is a nicely made, attractive, comfortable and functional basic watch and it serves my need for something to wear when it's not the best idea to have my "good" watch on...home improvement and maintenance, equestrian sports, etc. But it also looks great and I'd not hesitate to wear it to work if "black" is the right color. The only thing missing for me is the date and I can live with that.
on September 15, 2014
I could have settled for a medium size, but the large works very well even on smallish wrists and I can see the time very clearly, and that is exactly what I wanted!
on September 21, 2015
I love this watch. It looks great and is so light that I forget it is on my wrist. The numbers are easy to read and on the outside of the watch is a sports timer that you can use to keep track of your minutes run swam or walked. This is the ultimate sports watch at a very reasonable price. I have to thank my wife for finding it on amazon.
on November 30, 2014
Bought this for my hubby who has macular degeneration -- he can now actually see the time. Wonderful. Only complaint is about the date -- I can't get it to change to set it and it's very tiny. Luckily, it's the time he was really concerned with.
on November 28, 2014
I love love love my 40Nine watches (I also own a black and tangerine)! These watches look great and are very comfortable to wear.

i will ddefinitely be adding more to my collection in the near future!
on August 16, 2015
Really wanted to like this watch. It broke shortly after I got it, so I had to have it repaired. Then it never kept the date straight, and eventually, would only tell time periodically. The face scratched very easily. I finally discarded it and just bought a Timex, which works much better.
on March 9, 2014
I love that the numbers are HUGE. I normally wear a Rolex but since my eyesight went bad (need Reading glasses now) I am having diffculties reading time from it so when strangers asked me for time, i just had to show them my watch which is kind of embarassing for me because i feel like they they think i am showing off my watch. Now i just wear this watch everyday and when strangers ask me for the time, i can just tell it to them.
on August 17, 2015
Great looking watch. Initially purchased it to be worn when I play golf to take off and place in my golf cart but I put it on most days. Later on I might get another color combination.
on September 16, 2014
Great watch. Much, much better than the $25 Armitron watches. Comfortable - does what it is supposed to and doesn't look all gawdy like a kiddie watch. LIGHT, easy to wear.
on September 3, 2015
Big face and I can read the time in the dark which is what I needed.