5.0 out of 5 stars just received/ it's great
Published 9 months ago by RG

2.0 out of 5 stars TOO BIG
the watch is TOO BIG. i have a very small/petite wrist. the band is too big, the watch face is too big, everything about the watch is too big=for me. the watch is very cute but i can't use it so, either i give it away or return it.
Published 4 months ago by agnes

5.0 out of 5 stars just received/ it's great, April 17, 2014
This review is from: 40Nine Medium 40mm White Watch (Watch)
my husband & i have a large watch wardrobe. ranging from cartier to tag to michele ( for me). & many others. occasionally we buy a fun watch for each of us. this one is great. he got the larger mm.. the 40mm is perfect for me. also- it is very lightweight. some michele's & other watches can be fun & beautiful--but have a heaviness. this is a great weekend watch. very comfortable. & very cute.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great chunky watch, versatile, and chic, July 18, 2014
This review is from: 40Nine Medium 40mm White Watch (Watch)
This watch was a birthday gift and I am very pleased!

I have a very petite wrist...so small that most ceramic watches do not fit and I always need every single link removed from a traditional watch. It is hard to find a chunky, men's style watch that can be adjusted to fit my wrist, but the 40nine medium fits the bill perfectly. It has enough notches so that I can wear it snugly or somewhat loose in the warmer weather!

Two qualms (but not significant enough to deduct a star): the silicone band tends to attract lint/fuzz, and the watch does not illuminate in the dark.

It doesn't seem too durable but so far I've washed many a dish wearing it with no issues. I wouldn't subject it to any rigorous activity or bang it against anything, though. It's not supposed to be shock-proof, anyway.

The face is VERY easy to see and read, has nice large numbers and good contrast.

This is a bigger-style watch, similar to a Baby-G by Casio (which I also love).

I like the grey accent on the band loop.

Nice and simple. No bells & whistles, easy to set, easy to wear.

2.0 out of 5 stars TOO BIG, September 10, 2014
This review is from: 40Nine Medium 40mm White Watch (Watch)

1.0 out of 5 stars I purchased 2 of these 40 nine watches and had ..., July 30, 2014
This review is from: 40Nine Medium 40mm White Watch (Watch)
I purchased 2 of these 40 nine watches and had a problem with this one, as my daughter wore it in the pool and water got inside. Amazon refunded my money and I will re-order another.

40Nine Medium 40mm White Watch