Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: 40Nine Unisex 40NINE03/ALLWHITE Analog Display Japanese Quartz White Watch
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Eli Paperboy Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on May 4, 2014
I have been looking for a watch like this for about a year. Every one I've tried has been too large for my wrist without a way to make it smaller. This one fit perfectly (on the last hole!), looks great and is really comfortable. And the price is right, compared to many others I've seen. So glad I found it!
on March 9, 2015
The size and weight of this watch is okay. It felt balanced and aesthetically pleasing on my wrist. I returned the watch because the band color and the face and bezel did not match. The watch is pictured with all parts as the same color. In reality, the band is bright white and the face and bezel are more of a beige white. I did not care for the mismatch of color. This made the watch look randomly pieced.
on March 26, 2014
Have a small wrist but I know the fashion is to go for bigger watches so I ordered the medium. It's HUGE. The face is bigger than the width of my wrists and the rubber band is very long. I feel like I'm wearing a big man's watch.
on September 23, 2014
This watch would be great for me if it came in the small size. Unfortunately, "small" is not an option. The face just overwhelmed my wrist. I had to send it back. Otherwise, I really liked the style.
on May 18, 2015
My wife a Fashion Designer loves this watch and the price ... AWESOME
on August 8, 2014
Really nice watch, super trendy, love it
on July 31, 2014
perfect gift!
on February 4, 2015
A little too chunky. the 1/4" thick is thicker than I anticipated.
on July 4, 2015
Looks great, but increases sweating and end of band pops out
on May 1, 2016
My favorite non-serious watch.