Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Oct 1, 2012 7:43:53 PM PDT
R. Ferrer says:
there is no reason for this to be 415!!!!

Posted on Oct 2, 2012 11:22:32 AM PDT
Agreed or should I say greed

Posted on Oct 26, 2012 9:51:47 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Oct 26, 2012 9:53:19 PM PDT
T. Liepke says:
That is just idiots trying to sell their pre-orders... It's scalping and I can't believe that laws haven't caught up with this horrible act. The only way to stop this greedy pricks is not to buy it from them. If these are true gamers trying to resell these I am appalled because all it is doing is hurting other gamers. It's the same thing as people trying to resell tickets for triple the cost! Which is illegal if you do it on the streets, but apparently legal to do online?!?! I don't get it... But anyways, I just preordered this from Gamestop for Xbox 360. Try over there to get it for normal price, you just might not get it release day because its only available for shipping and not store pickup. Come on Amazon and other resellers keep up with the times and stop these people from (what should be illegal) taking advantage of people and not let them try and sell these games especially before its even released for ridiculous prices like this. Look at the outrage for Borderlands 2 Ultimate Loot Chest Limited Edition...
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

ARRAY(0x9e125f00)

This discussion

Participants:  3
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  Oct 1, 2012
Latest post:  Oct 26, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Call of Duty: Black Ops II (Care Package) - Playstation 3
Call of Duty: Black Ops II (Care Package) - Playstation 3 by Activision Inc. (PlayStation 3)
4.3 out of 5 stars   (57)