5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for one-handed reading, August 7, 2011
This review is from: 428 College St (The College St Series Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
The premise of Natty Soltesz's story, 428 College St., is simple. Three best friends in college discover that taking care of each other's sexual needs leads to new feelings about themselves and each other in ways none of them might have expected. How they deal with those feelings and their sexual needs is the basis of this arousing story.

Having said that, potential readers should be reminded of the subtitle of 428 College St. -- "a gay erotic romance." Those expecting romance in the form of chocolates and roses may be disappointed, although there are glimpses of love throughout Soltesz's story.

Those expecting sorching hot sex scenes, and plenty of them, will be more than satisfied with this novel.

More than once while enjoying 428 College St., I had the feeling I was reading the true experiences of Natty Soltesz's life in college. That notion is crazy, because nobody ever gets as much sex as "Nate" and his friends do, but at the same time, the characters were so human and three-dimensional, I knew in my heart they had to real be people and I found myself longing for a group of friends that were even half as close as these three.

I am giving 428 College St five stars for its ability to keep me engaged through 17 chapters of delicious debauchery with a bit of tenderness, humor and poignancy thrown in for good measure...

And for the fact that it's a wood-popping good fun read.

4.0 out of 5 stars memorable return, October 23, 2011
i first encounted this series of stories on the Nifty site years ago. i loved it then, but often couldn't remember the story's name or the author, so i was pleasantly surprised when i chanced upon this collection due to a plug from erotic writer Johnny Murdoc.

what was a series of chapters is now a full book, and it's as as i remember. sexy, poignant, full of little surprises, and full of character. make this book a permanent part of your erotic collection.

5.0 out of 5 stars Well done., April 23, 2012
I have to say I was pleasantly surprised at how much i enjoyed this book. Not only is it great erotica, but tells a story that we can all relate to. I would encourage all of you to buy this book and enjoy the story of best friends who go all the way. Well done and I will be buying more from this author!

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun,Sexy and Smart, November 13, 2011
428 College St by Natty Soltesz is an erotic novella that delivers on all fronts. It's full of intensely hot sex scenes and most surprisingly an interesting assortment of characters. Unlike many erotica books Soltesz actually manages to create scenarios that are as much about the characters and their relationships as the sex itself. Surprising,sexy and fun. This is erotica with a heart and a brain as well as all the other important parts involved. I'll skip the details and let you discover those on your own and be warned although it does have surprising depth,this is first and foremost a book about sex between men and that sex is plentiful(almost to point of too much of a good thing) and although the characters and their rather unique relationship is front and center it is secondary to the sexual escapades that are going on. I would have actually preferred to read a little more of that and maybe just a little less of the "good stuff". However perhaps the highest compliment I can pay this book is that this is one of a handful of erotica books where I would love to see a sequel, say maybe 10 years later, long after their college days are behind them and the boys of 428 College St have become men. Now that would be a reunion worth going to.

5.0 out of 5 stars So Friggin Hottt!, July 3, 2012
I am a chick and I just started reading m/m books and let me just say that i had to take a cold shower after reading this! Whew I need something like this in my life lol!