4.0 out of 5 stars Nice faucet
It is a nice budget faucet. This was the first time I installed a faucet and the installation went well. My only gripe is that the base of the faucet does not get as firmly fixed to the sink as I would like it to and I fear breaking the plastic screws below the sink to tighten the base. Otherwise we have been using it for more than 6 months with no issues.
Published on February 4, 2011 by Sarosh Sepai

1.0 out of 5 stars over priced plastic
Published on November 29, 2011 by mcc

1.0 out of 5 stars over priced plastic, November 29, 2011
This review is from: Delta 440-WE-DST Collins Single Handle Water-Efficient Kitchen Faucet with Spray, Chrome (Tools & Home Improvement)
I was in Lowes when the delta rep happened to be there. He REALLY bragged on this faucet, so I bought it. I should have taken it back when I opened the box. It felt like a plastic toy. But, I installed it anyway. One year later and it will not shut off completely. You have to have it EXACTLY in one spot and wiggle it or it will leak, and it feels so cheap that it feels like it might break when you lift the lever or move the spout. Also, the flex lines under the sink are so long and stiff that the sprayer line gets caught on the inlet lines.

We have a water softener, and there are only three people in our house, and we are all gone during the day, so it does not get any abuse.

Called delta and they will only replace the valve assembly.

Please look for another model or brand

Update: Now they tell me it will be up to 10 10 14 days until I get the replacement part. Most things can be shipped in a day or so. :(

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice faucet, February 4, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked great no problem, February 5, 2014
Fred S (Morris Chapel, TN) - See all my reviews
Worked great no problem did the job it was need for. Can't say much else. I have no dislikes about it.