Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Jessy Lanza Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer bighero bighero bighero  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Outdoor Recreation SnS

on October 14, 2015
I don't know why it has taken me so long to write this review, but this was horrible. The battery just couldn't keep charge, I suspect that this was used. There is no way a new battery could die as fast as mine did. If I don't keep the laptop plugged in, then it only keeps charge for 20 minutes at the most. DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY!
on September 11, 2014
Don't waste your money on this garbage. From the moment it arrived it held only enough charge for about 30 minutes of use, and now about a year and a few months later it is down to about 5 minutes run time on a "full" charge.
on February 17, 2013
It seems like the battery so far is going down very fast. I hope this is not the case because I have much work to take care of on my computer. If so I will be returning it as instructed.
on December 18, 2014
I am using the item right now. It arrived sooner than expected and I am very happy with the purchase. I might buy four more after the first of the year if the price is still right.
on September 25, 2013
have had this for about three weeks now if you need a battery this is the one to go with works fine just like the one that came with my laptop....buy this one peeps and save the $
on March 30, 2014
Bought this because the battery in my laptop was dead. This battery lasted 2-weeks and now it is giving an error when it boots. Do yourself a favor and buy the factory battery.
on April 10, 2015
I liked the battery and I have no problem with it. The price was great! I am so glad that a friend told me to check the battery out on Amazon.

Thank you!!
on September 29, 2013
Not much to say it is a battery. It fit perfect and seems to be working just fine. Nice replacement and may even have more life in it then my original one every had.
on March 11, 2014
The shipping was a little on the slow side, but when it got here it was a perfect fit, and the life of the battery is much longer then the previous one that I had.
on February 4, 2014
This product was easy to purchase. Explained well in the description to match perfectly with the one I needed. It shipped right out and got to me fast.

See 1 answered question