Advantages of Our Coconut Shell Activated Carbon Filter:
* Light weight, more practical.
* Excellent abrasive resistance and more durable.
* Superior small hole construction and high-performance sorption.
* Large specific surface area and high adsorption capacity.
* Adsorb particulate faster and more effectively than other carbon.
* 950 high iodine adsorption value, much stronger adsorbing ability.
* Iodine adsorption value is a performance parameter of activated carbon.
* The higher iodine adsorption value, the stronger adsorbing ability.
* With the same iodine value, the filtering effect of coconut shell active carbon is the best.
* 53% open hole area by professional design to allow more air flow to get through.
* Safe and environmental friendly.
* 6" flange.
* Coconut shell activated carbon filter.
* Safe and effective operation.
* Maintenance free design.
* Cotton filter pad.
* Pre-filter included.
* Two free elastic ropes to fix the filter pad.
* Flange: 6"
* Carbon Layer Thickness : 1.5 inches
* Carbon Norm : Coconut Shell Activated Carbon
* Open Hole Area : 53% (Professional design)
* Maximum Scrubbing : 450CFM(cubic feet per minute)
* Overall Size: 22" Tall x 10" Bottom Diameter
*Hardness : More than 96%Coconut Shell Activated Carbon:
* Specific Surface Area : 900-1000 square meter per gram
* Iodine Adsorption Value : 950 (High efficiency)
* Moisture Content : Less than 8%
* Ash : Less than 4%
* Average Life Expectancy of Carbon : 12 to 18 months
* Max. Endurable Temperature : 400 degree centigrade (Safer)
* Operating Environment Temperature : -20 to 65 degree centigrade Package Includes:
* 1x 6" Coconut Shell Activated Carbon Air Filter
* 2x Elastic Ropes