4.0 out of 5 stars A little small
I bought several Large size pajama types of pants similar to this, all in a large size for my wife who has a very blessed booty. These were a little small, and probably would fall closer to a medium than the other large sizes. Perhaps go one size larger than normal for ordering. Other than that, they are a very nice fabric and look.
Published 23 months ago by Nick Shades

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad
Too short and I'm 5'2" 115 lbs. did not like these pants at all! Go with the other black fold over ones.
Published 11 months ago by D9lives

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars A little small, January 5, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun yoga pants, May 26, 2013
I am 5'6" and 125 lbs, and ordered this in a size small. It was slightly short around the ankles (I like my yoga pants to reach the floor when I'm barefoot) and a little too tight in the thighs. I'm going to order these in a size medium which should be a bit longer and a better fit. Otherwise the pants are very cute. My husband likes them and they are more affordable than the ones from Victoria's Secret. Would definitely recommend these to a friend.

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad, December 28, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these pants!, December 20, 2013
This review is from: Lulu LOVE Rollover Band Yoga Pant (Apparel)
Fit wonderful! So comfortable! Size runs a little small which is why I bought the large instead of the medium.

5.0 out of 5 stars I LOVEEEE THESE AND WANT MORE!!!, February 21, 2013
This review is from: Lulu LOVE Rollover Band Yoga Pant (Apparel)
These pants are so hot hot hot. Why a 5 star here is why.
They are so adorable. They are soft and excellent quality. Also I am a huge Victoria's secret customer for years on all there stuff especially the pink line and these are just like the same pants from pink line but a great knock off. They don't have the gems and bling on them but they are still hot cute sexy and make my ass look great at gym running errands with my kids and stuff at home.
I will buy at least 5 --7 more pairs of these in next few months. And if they do come in more colors I will buy some now lol. LADIES BUY THESE PANTS. THEY ARE SO WORTH IT AND TRUST ME I'M A FASHION EXPERT WHEN IT COMES TO CLOTHES FABRICS ETC AND I'M VERY PICKY ON CLOTHES AND ALL I BUY. :)

CIAO BELLA D.

4.0 out of 5 stars Yoga pants that I had to have., November 25, 2013
I like these pants as they are comfortable to wear and I love the pink around the top. I would have done better with a smaller size, but hoping these will shrink after washing them.

1.0 out of 5 stars Runs small, November 22, 2013
Tammy Dean (Jeannette, Pa) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lulu LOVE Rollover Band Yoga Pant (Apparel)
This product arrived on time, but was entirely to small, I ordered a L which is what I order through Victoria Secrets pants and this was definitely to small where half of my rear end was sticking out. I ended up giving them away.

2.0 out of 5 stars Pants, June 25, 2014
This review is from: Lulu LOVE Rollover Band Yoga Pant (Apparel)
These pants are not that great of a material. This material is in the cheaper side! It's a good pant to walk around the house but not to go running in.

4.0 out of 5 stars great!, June 21, 2014
I love them but everyone else is right, they are short. I am 5'6 and they were too short. But you can kind of pull stretch them longer.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not for me., April 16, 2014
Too short in bottoms of legs, too large up top. Doesn't fit quite right, something is off. I wouldn't recommend this product and wouldn't buy again.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›